• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Honey Badgers are on the prowl...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
… and we would like you to join us. We are a friendly active bunch. We have no set requirements but almost all of us do the tournament every week. We are averaging bronze in the Spire every week and we have an active AW points swap thread. We currently have 2 openings to fully fill out our ranks. If you are interested and would like to know more about us message either Henroo (mage) or Lady Garnet (archmage) in game.

SalinaHappy

Hi, I've applied. I was in a previous fellowship that was pretty inactive, only one other player participating in the tournament. Hopefully I can join up in a fellowship with more active members!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
We have 1 open spot and are looking for an active player who does tournament and spire. Since the new tournament format was introduced, we have gotten 9 chests in marble and 10 chests in steel. We get bronze every week in the Spire and normally the fellowship score is several waypoints beyond the threshold for bronze. If interested please apply and message either me or Lady Garnet in-game.