• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Hopeful Wandererers Are Recruiting

DeletedUser8508

:cool: The Hopeful Wanderers:cool:
Wanna be part of something special?;) Enjoy wonderful conversation:rolleyes: Want your trades to be taken quickly, have lots of visit daily, work with the best during Fellowship Tournaments, Play with Very friendly people, No stress, Ask questions and get information Quickly? Then You Should be playing with Us!!!!:p We have some very simple rules o_O 1. Have Fun 2. visits at least 4 times a week, trades must be at least 2 stars.:cool: We also have a help with AW program!!!!Here what we need in Boosts, this is the only catch, Sorry:( Marble, Scrolls, Silk , Dust, Elixir, . So if you have a combination of all 3 APPLY NOW:eek:. Hope too see you with us Soon:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8508

:cool: The Hopeful Wanderers:cool:
Wanna be part of something special?;) Enjoy wonderful conversation:rolleyes: Want your trades to be taken quickly, have lots of visit daily, work with the best during Fellowship Tournaments, Play with Very friendly people, No stress, Ask questions and get information Quickly? Then You Should be playing with Us!!!!:p We have some very simple rules o_O 1. Have Fun 2. visits at least 4 times a week, trades must be at least 2 stars.:cool: We also have a help with AW program!!!!Here what we need in Boosts, this is the only catch, Sorry I mislead you Duh these are the boost we need:( Marble, Scrolls, Silk, Dust, Elixir, . So if you have a combination of 2 out of 3 APPLY NOW:eek:. Hope too see you with us Soon:) We are rank 40th right now!!!!
Hurry don/t miss out !!!!!:D

DeletedUser17642

I got scrolls and dust boosters but I just got into chapter 2 and finished advanced scouting. Please message me if I'm someone you'd be interested in having in your guild. I am on everyday but will be going on a honeymoon next week for a week.