• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Knights of Dalmasca {KoD}

Laochra

Active, drama-free fellowship. If you try to participate daily, help with AWs, like/want to participate in tournaments & can offer fair trades, please come & see us! We do not have a rigid set of rules for our members. You don't have to worry about being dismissed for missing a day or two of participation. We all help when we can & we put FS trades first. ;-)

Laochra
ArchMage

Last edited:

DeletedUser10453

Hi! I am looking for a FS, and saw your post. I am a (mostly) daily player, 18k+ score ATM, with boosted steel and scrolls. Seems like a good fit...

Laochra

Hello Planningprince! We would love to have you join us! I will send you an invitation!!

DeletedUser1392

Morning Laochra,

I've been out of a regular FS for some time and want to pick up my city in Khelonaar again. Do you have room for 2 players with totally different boosted goods?

I am boosted in marble, crystal, and elixir with a score of 49978 and my FS mate, Malystryx, is boosted in planks, silk, and gems with a score of 18856 and we've been hanging together for some time now.

We have boosted manufactories only unless I'm building level 1 tier 1 manufactories for FAs etc.

~Ruby

Laochra

Hi Ruby! Thanks for your inquiry. I think that we will be able to accommodate the both of you! Welcome to Dalmasca! :D

Laochra

KoD is recruiting!
Active players can apply directly or message Laochra, Zuphirael or Rustina! :D

*RECRUITING FOR :marble:MARBLE, :steel:STEEL, :plank:PLANK,
:crystal: CRYSTAL,:scroll:SCROLLS, :silk:SILK,:elixir:ELIXIR or :gem:GEM*