• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Landsraad is recruiting!

Giovannaa

Hello, Sinya Arda!

The Landsraad is looking active, tournament-focused players. We have recently become a 10-chest fellowship, and we expect all our members to participate in the weekly tournament and have the following score requirements:
Chapter 4 or earlier, do the best that you can
Chapter 5+ or have a city size of at least 30K, score at least 750 points

Spire participation is not required, though we easily clear Bronze Tier every week.

FA participation is not required, though we always clear all three chests and typically rank in the top 40.

We welcome all active tournament players and have a balanced economy, so we aren't picky about what boosted good you bring to the FS, yet our highest demanded goods are currently Crystals & Gems.

Come join our Team!

Last updated 13 February, 2021

Last edited:

Symphersia

Hello Giovanna, I wanna ask do you guys have a KP's trade system?
I'm an active player with Planks, Scrolls, and Dust Booster goods and currently searching for a new FS with active player and active trading.

Giovannaa

Hi Symphersia,

We run the Wonder Society, which instead of a direct KP swap is a collective contribution pool (Elven Gems explains is really well). We've been using the Wonder Society since May of last year and so far we've completed almost 350 Wonder levels within the FS by this method.

Last edited:

Giovannaa

Four spots have opened up due to inactivity. If you like the tourney, and if you like reward chests, come join our team!

Kimberlite S

Hello Giovannaa. Do you still have any opening? I have crystal, gems and marble boosted items. Looking for fs that is active so I can remove non boosted items and put out more boosted. I get around 1300 points in tourney and can get thru 2nd level of spire. Have not had opportunity to play fs tourney. When I started playing, it had already started.

AlexanderMagnu

Hello I usually do 3k points per tournament, im in chapter 3, have boosted steel, scrolls and dust...do you have space?