• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The long-awaited over-scouting warning!

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
This is a MUST-WATCH with what I consider to be essential game-play information!

Share with friends, fellowship and Map Neighbors - showing the new Scouting ToolTips that appeared in EN server today, and which will come to the other servers on Thursday!!
Lots of info about Rings, Orcs for negotiation, over-Scouting, etc...
:)

Willowynn

I'm seeing this warning on tiles I've already scouted and half-finished. It won't let me in them to complete them unless I pay to scout them again, even at Medium difficulty. Is this intentional? If not, it doesn't seem right to force us to scout tiles *twice*.

Willowynn

I'm seeing this warning on tiles I've already scouted and half-finished. It won't let me in them to complete them unless I pay to scout them again, even at Medium difficulty. Is this intentional? If not, it doesn't seem right to force us to scout tiles *twice*.
Especially since, as a smaller player, I can't advance without doing so.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I do like that the new system has a failsafe so you can't click by mistake and scouting something you didn't mean to.

I just got done completing two provs that were scouted but not started.

Willowynn

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 110

Willowynn

In theory this sounds wonderful! But given that smalls like me need to complete provs to progress, it's *really* hard. Especially if we have to scout again. I'm newish, but I expect that some tweeking could make this a really nice thing! :)

DeletedUser9627

I too, am part of the doomed who over scouted.

A new player who started playing juuuuust before the update came in warning us about it. :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I too, am part of the doomed who over scouted.

A new player who started playing juuuuust before the update came in warning us about it. :(
To be clear, the difficulty was always there, it's just earlier players didn't get any warning or indicator that they were spending more than they needed to. The only change is that now they know about it.