• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Misty Mountain Misfits is looking for players to take us to the next level

We are seeking players that are active in the Spire and Tournaments that can help us make 10 chests in the Tournament and Gold in the Spire regularly.

We are a fun, helpful and democratic Fellowship. Members consistently say the Misfits is the best FS they've been in and many have told me it's the only reason they still play. It's the only reason I still do.

* We require 3 visits a week, fair trades, a minimum of 300 points in the Tournament and reaching at least the High Halls in the Spire each week.
* We are consistently getting 10 chests in the Tournament and in the top 20 in the Spire.
* We work together to help build our Ancient Wonders through WonderMail.
* We have a Blog with tips, tricks and links to tutorials and other helpful info.

If you are an active player and this sounds like a group that you would enjoy, please get back to me.

FearlessDingleberry

Established August 6, 2017

Last edited:

DeletedUser24129

sent you a message in game. have you considered alternating weeks between Spire and 10 chests. It's a little more relaxed and doable. I don't think I could do both each week but every other most likely.

sent you a message in game. have you considered alternating weeks between Spire and 10 chests. It's a little more relaxed and doable. I don't think I could do both each week but every other most likely.
Yes, we have been looking to do something like that. We might have a week of rest between at first. We don't want people to stress out and we'd like to stay at a sustainable pace getting more aggressive as our membership grows.

Thanks for asking,
FD