• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The New Kingdom Has A Opening

Yes, it’s true!!! Can you believe this opportunity, where bathing and brushing your teeth is optional!!! We need a Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful. Just come have Fun and enjoy playing. Just apply to The New Kingdom or contact me King of the World

Actually it 2 opening!!! Come play for a fellowship where you make the choice of what you want to do. Now we hope you like doing the weekly adventures and the Spire, but it’s your choice and I find that if you give players a choice they respond better with what the fellowship is trying to do. But we want players who are Active,Friendly, Fun and Helpful. Visits and being active is important. If this sounds like a fellowship you want to be in contact me King of the World or just apply and start having Fun