• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The New Land is looking for Spire focused players!

Hawk1911

Hi all,
Our fellowship is a Spire driven fellowship. Our main priority is to get Gold weekly, meaning everyone needs to complete the 2nd level at a minimum and strive to reach the top. We may not always succeed but we are always trying and actively working to build each other up. We won Gold 14 weeks in a row, until this week when we lost a couple players.

FYI- in case you didn't know, average weekly prizes from completing the Spire can be: ~500 diamonds, 1-2 artifacts, ~140hours of time (hourglasses), magic buildings, Dwarven Armory and more!

If climbing the Spire weekly is something you want, let us know (Hawk1911 or jandua) or apply directly.

Best Wishes to all and Happy Gaming!!
Cheers
Screenshot_20210722-212001_Elvenar.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I see you lost 5 players on the same day and all of them then joined another fellowship later that day. From what I see of their history, it looks like you may have had five slots all occupied by the same person with different IDs. I feel for ya. That's just so hard on a fellowship, because when you lose one you lose them all. I would suggest you make a rule stating no multiple ids. You might have better luck. Then again, it's hard to make that kind of rule when you really need the players for the spire. In any case, I wish you the best of luck.

Hawk1911

I see you lost 5 players on the same day and all of them then joined another fellowship later that day.... I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks! Yes, 2 players playing independent cities. Both were retired and had fun playing the game...until it became too much.. also one of them was the archmage before he nominated me for the AM 15 weeks ago. I know some people love this game so much they have multiple cities in multiple worlds. I don't know how they find the time haha!

I'm confident we will find some great players who want Gold in Spire!! (We are here to help show you how! It's not that hard )

Hawk1911

I am looking for a Gold Spire. Arendal. Name Fimalak
If you were playing in Sinya Arda I would be happy to have you! A few of my friends are in your FS in Arendal. Maybe if you ask, they might be willing to put in a little extra effort. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Darielle

Thanks! Yes, 2 players playing independent cities. Both were retired and had fun playing the game...until it became too much.. also one of them was the archmage before he nominated me for the AM 15 weeks ago. I know some people love this game so much they have multiple cities in multiple worlds. I don't know how they find the time haha!

I'm confident we will find some great players who want Gold in Spire!! (We are here to help show you how! It's not that hard )
I've never been in a fellowship where they rotate the AM position like that. That's very appealing, since no one can ever feel so secure in their top dog status that they discourage input. Too many AMs are "my way or the highway" (not mine, she's a dear, but many). Your system is better. You should have no trouble getting players to join. I'm tempted myself, but I just joined my current fellowship a few weeks ago and want to give them a fair shot. So far, I have no complaints except that I'm wondering whether I'll miss gold in spire more than I thought I would. We did get gold in our last push week, however, and that was nice. And this week was crazy. I'm so busy during 6 times a year (when I put out the Arizona Authors bimonthly publication) that I usually miss the top that week anyway (this week was one of those 6x). So I don't mind that the fellowship doesn't get gold every week ... I think. Lol. Coming from a gold spire fellowship to this one has been a bit of an adjustment. But then I did say I wanted to step back a bit, so I can't criticize. But I'll keep you in mind if I start missing weekly gold too much.

In any case, good luck to you in your quest! Gosh, you sound like a dream team!

Hawk1911

I've never been in a fellowship where they rotate the AM position like that. That's very appealing, since no one can ever feel so secure in their top dog status that they discourage input.... Gosh, you sound like a dream team!
1. I would love to have you on the team! Active contribution to the team is WAY more important than weekly results. When we have a strong team, it's easy and don't need every person to perform at the highest level each week. We can lean on each other for support. Teamwork at its finest!
2. I've been told that our way of "electing" the archmage is different haha! I like it! Every 9 weeks (beginning of marble toruney) it allows the group to make a change if they feel it's needed. Conversely, they can confirm their support for the AM. Everyone has an equal vote in our FS.
3. "Dream team".... you are too kind!! Thank you. I simply want the best for my team, and they in turn want the best for me.

Hawk1911

We're still looking! I know there are some Spire focused players out there haha!
Who doesn't want 500 diamonds, 140 hours of time instants, 1-2 artifacts, 30-40 catalysts, maybe a magic building and more?

I'm telling you, the Spire is the way to super charge your city!

Hawk1911

We've added a few GREAT players, but we're still looking for a couple more. If one more Spire focused player joins, we have guaranteed GOLD!! Who knows, it could be YOU!

We have guides written for both fighting and negotiating, for to help those who are not confident they can top the Spire.

Join us, and I promise you'll not regret it :D

Hawk1911

We have once again gained GOLD!! That said, we are always looking for like minded people who want Gold and Diamonds in their life haha!! Send me a note in game and we'll talk. People are always coming and going, so stop on by!

Hawk1911

We will have a spot open up on Saturday.
Looking for an active player with a strong will to top the Spire and help us toward our 15chest/week goal. Want to be apart of a team that is challenging the best and top Fellowships in this world? Come join us.

Screenshot_20211029-080724_Elvenar.jpg

Darielle

Best of luck to you. If this had been posted a week ago, I would have been tempted. I just started with my old fellowship again last week. It's good to be back with my old buddies, but you have a great fellowship too! Anyway, I hope you find someone soon, my friend.

Hawk1911

We found an awesome player to join, so we're full up again.

However, people come and people go, so if you're interested in joining a Gold Spire fellowship, send me a message in game. I would like to talk with you!