• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The new tournaments challenges

DeletedUser2163

If you have noticed we have fewer challenges in the tournaments are they easier and how does this effect your level in the game?: Does this confuse you on the level of your ranking or are you happy about this: And are looking forward to easter tournament?:

DeletedUser1996

Fewer Challenges and easier ?! -Not to sure about that -It doesnt effect me to much , just the same.
But,i think it does to others...So I have read.
Im always confused -but not on my ranking or my level ;) and im always happy -unless im not - Yes` .. Im looking forward to this new event :)
Cheers

annen1

I not sure that I agree that individual encounters are easier. There are fewer of them, yes, but in my experience, they require more goods and resources, and the player get fewer points per encounter. Unless fewer points are required to acquire each successive treasure chest *and I have all of my fingers and toes crossed*:) I only advantage I see is the time saved.:oops: I may be missing something but that's my take at this point.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I not sure that I agree that individual encounters are easier.
I don't think the OP said individual encounters are easier, but rather asked "are they easier?" And by "they, " I think Hetima was asking if the tournaments are easier, not the individual encounters. As in "What do people think about the new tournaments?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser2163

Hetima ! Was that what you were asking ?
I asking do you find the new way they have the tournaments easier to play instead of the eight now we have four quest instead of eight:

Hetima ! Was that what you were asking ?
Are the tournaments easier the eight now that we have four?:

I don't think the OP said individual encounters are easier, but rather asked "are they easier?" And by "they, " I think Hetima was asking if the tournaments are easier, not the individual encounters. As in "What do people think about the new tournaments?"
Yes that is what I am asking:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It will depend on your status. If you were heavily over-scouted before, it will probably be easier. If you have been skipping any non-required squad updates, it might be easier. If you are in the so-called "Goldlocks Zone" where you have just discovered as many provinces as are required for advancement, then the tournaments will probably be harder/more expensive. If your goal was points, rather than relics, you might find that it is easier to do more provinces, but stop at level five, as the sixth star is pricey for the points. If you were only doing one, or a few, provinces to the first level, it will be more expensive.

DeletedUser1996

Are the tournaments easier the eight now that we have four?:
i think they are a little easier -But they can start to cost more the higher you go somewhere around 5 or 6th star ! And the fighting starts to get a little tougher beyond that.

DeletedUser2163

Hetima ! Was that what you were asking?
Yeah I have been there I stopped at the third star its easier and I do battle I try not to use my production

It will depend on your status. If you were heavily over-scouted before, it will probably be easier. If you have been skipping any non-required squad updates, it might be easier. If you are in the so-called "Goldilocks Zone" where you have just discovered as many provinces as are required for advancement, then the tournaments will probably be harder/more expensive. If your goal was points, rather than relics, you might find that it is easier to do more provinces, but stop at level five, as the sixth star is pricey for the points. If you were only doing one, or a few, provinces to the first level, it will be more expensive.

Yeah I stopped at the third star its easier that way but on my level of the game I try to keep my production and us my army's: But I do agree with you:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5202

It will depend on your status. If you were heavily over-scouted before, it will probably be easier. If you have been skipping any non-required squad updates, it might be easier. If you are in the so-called "Goldlocks Zone" where you have just discovered as many provinces as are required for advancement, then the tournaments will probably be harder/more expensive. If your goal was points, rather than relics, you might find that it is easier to do more provinces, but stop at level five, as the sixth star is pricey for the points. If you were only doing one, or a few, provinces to the first level, it will be more expensive.

There are so many dynamics that I don't take into consideration. This was a helpful post, thanks Ashrem!

DeletedUser2163

Asherem: I have done just that the five one is more expensive and it gets worse from there I do at least three stars on each up to five then I just do the province they are somewhat pricey too but I get what I need from them: I have level up my barracks to level twenty to get golems and all that other stuff but I got just this month and then I am in fairy kingdom: Then I will have more land and then I can put in the new stuff but I totally agree with you:

DeletedUser2388

I'm way over my required scouting and I either auto fight or cater during tourney so less encounters simply makes it go faster.

DeletedUser4778

Tournament costs are no longer tied to provinces but to your progress in the tech tree. This was announced in a previous release which really made me happy because I can now scout to my heart's content since I need lots of space for Dragons.

DeletedUser2163

Hello: I am looking for member's to join my league: Our title is Gods and Goddess and I am looking for member's that want to play a adventure's game and have conversation and just be light and friendly towards one another who wants to play everyday in good company ask question if you want to move forward and enjoy good company of a league move forward together store and make goods together and share our wealth with other's: A team of Adults and who want to grow and build a team of fighters: All I ask it that you boost your products make only two to three star bids and inform me when you will be out of town and come in to play everyday and join in the tournaments and as a team get rewarded as a team: If you think this is you and this is want you what then join me won't you:))