• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The NonConformists are recruiting

DeletedUser10762

Hi I'm Chris (Christina)
we 'The Nonconformists' Fellowship (FS) are looking for new members and ours is a friendly, low stress place to play this game, we know real life comes first, always, this is a game and should be fun to share with like minded people. We do not have any minimum visits per week and as long as I know our members are active, their cities growing, we are happy for them to be Nonconformists. We have both beginners and experienced members, all valued for their membership of our FS. We do ask members to be polite and thoughtful towards other members. We appreciate when people choose to join in the tournaments but also realise that people have real lives and might not be able to join in everything. The upcoming Elvenar Adventures are looking very exciting and looking for anyone wanting to be part of a FS so they can join in. If this type of FS sounds right for you please message me Plymchris and I'll send you an invite, and we will be happy to welcome you to our Fellowship. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10762

One place left, once filled I will post here. Best wishes and fun to you all xx

DeletedUser10762

Hi we now have a full fellowship so we will no longer be recruiting sorry, but if you'd just like to chat about the game in general please message me, happy to chat. :)