• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The numbers don't Jive

able99

In looking at the display while hovering over the Fill Ring, it appears to show a matrix of AW Artifact Icons, and a number next to each one. I thought it was the number of artifact you had for each AW. Are they ordered by column or in rows? The numbers seem closer if you consider them ordered in columns.
However, the number shown is not the same as the number of Artifact you have when viewed from within each AW.
Is the number shown supposed to be the number of artifact you have? If not, what is it?
Why is the the number different from the number in the AW? Is this a Bug
Is there a place where I can see all the AW Icons and the name of the AW? There should be and hovering over any of the Icons in the Matrix would be a good place for it , but you cannot move the cursor into the Matrix display.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Is this what you mean?

The image shows 153 TOS rune shards, but when I hover over the AW icon the pop up shows 173. I don't know why the difference. Maybe somebody else can tell us.

1 TOS showing 153.PNG

AJ

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@able99 they are ordered by how many runes you have, not the menu order. You have to match them on the icon, or hoover over them in the Ancient Wonder menu.

Below you can see Tome of Secrets has 63 runes (13 in the list, left to right, then down), but Sanctuary/MM has the highest number of runes with 238.

They do match for me in all various locations to see them.
image_2022-04-26_153042425.png

image_2022-04-26_153353852.pngimage_2022-04-26_153126888.png

able99

@ajqtrz , Yes that is exactly what I mean.
@iamthouth Seems like iamthouth may have the answer in that the order displayed is by size. I missed that thinking later AW will naturally have lower numbers. Thanks.
Last part of my question is where to find which icon is what AW. They are identified when you earn an artifact in tourney, but other than that I know of no place where they are listed. It would be great if INNO made it possible to hover over the icons in the matrix and identify the AW.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Yeah, I missed that and assumed they were in the order they come up in research. Thanks for asking so all of us learn.

AJ