• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The old guard

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4684565
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4684565

Greetings everyone Sir Mackintosh here
I've started a fellowship called The old guard and I'm seeking new players and long time players alike
If you're not in a fellowship or looking for a good fellowship come and be a part of The old guard I would be glad to have you

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Sir Mackintosh I wish you luck in your endeavor. Starting a fellowship from scratch is incredibly hard. I know cause I did the exact same thing back in Feb. 7 months of blood, sweat, and tears! I have finally gotten a group of players recruited and we are averaging 5 (close to getting 6) chests a week and bronze in Spire. But the effort it took to get to this point! If I had known how hard it was going to be, I probably would not have done it. If you change your mind and want to join an existing fellowship, the House of the Rising Sun has an opening and we would be happy to have you. Message me in-game if you are interested.

Isilwen the fair

How many openings do you have. I am in a fellowship with 5 to 10 active players and the leadership seems to have deserted us. We filled every waypoint except 2 green in stage one if this adventure and no one to pull the dang flag. Lol

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How many openings do you have. I am in a fellowship with 5 to 10 active players and the leadership seems to have deserted us. We filled every waypoint except 2 green in stage one if this adventure and no one to pull the dang flag. Lol
It does not have to be done by an archmage. Any player of ambassador rank or higher can do it.

Isilwen the fair

It does not have to be done by an archmage. Any player of ambassador rank or higher can do it.
I know. But we only had 1 ambassador and 1 mage. They all 3 disappeared. And tech support wouldn't help, because they were playing just ignoring the group. They never did open the flag for stage two.

Bethanne Rainbow

I have openings in New Haven if you’d like to join. We are small but working to grow. Most of our fellowship loves the game and play a lot. But we have a couple of kick back players too. We can help with trades and we enjoy the tournaments and the spire. We are also great with information and help. We appreciate all who join!
Bethanne Rainbow
Archmage