• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"The Other Side" is probably not for you...

DeletedUser3352

... and yet you opened the thread. I like you already.

I don't give a crap what your boosts are or how many ranking points you have or how often you expect me to tell you to visit your fellows or any of that other stuff. I do care what kind of person you are, and whether or not you enjoy the game. I am currently the elected archmage of 'the other side' and I can tell you that we just plain have fun. we do visits because we enjoy playing with one another and not because I tell the membership that they have to. We are on a 9 chest pace this week even though we are down two people, not because I told everyone to pick up extra slack (I didnt and I wouldnt ever) but because we enjoy the challenge. We could use a few members, not 'new members' because we're all equal fellows from day one. You wont be told how to play but if you want to discuss the ins and outs of the game we're happy to chat it up. Basically, we're somehow a team even though most of us are completely nuts. It really is the best atmosphere I have ever been a part of, and I am proud to be selected as the leader.

All you are asked to do is be accountable, follow the golden rule in chat, and be active. If you've read this far, and read our overview, and are interested in giving us a try, message me (Hedon) in game and send a join request. Join requests without a personal message (you dont have to be wordy, just say 'hi' and SOMETHING about you) will wither and die in the way many lonely things do....

DeletedUser3352

One spot currently open. Even when we have 25 members, please get in touch -- you never know when we're keeping someone just to let them keep collecting rewards even though they have volunteered to leave.

DeletedUser3352

Yet again we are looking for that member we didnt know we should have had all along. We are currently on a 9 chest pace while shorthanded, so if you are looking for a fun FS with a tournament focus please send me a message. Good luck and happy gaming, H