• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The PFJ is recruiting!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3977
  • Start date

DeletedUser3977

Hello all!
We are looking for about 5 new members. Been around a while or new to the game - we accept all members and are always happy to help! We like fair trades, neighborly help, and a friendly group atmosphere :)

DeletedUser3977

The PFJ is looking for a few more members! We are currently rank 112, but looking for active players of any level to join us!

DeletedUser3977

We're still looking for a few good members! Preferred boosted good would be planks, silk, and/or elixir. Come grow with us!!

Deleted User - 1028897

I found this fellowship about 2 months ago and so far it's great. If you are looking to grow your city this might be the place for you.

What I like:
* This is my first city building game and the top players seem very willing to help me
* They promote a fast growing group by encouraging a focus on your boosted goods - this also makes trades easy to come by
* Decisions get made thoughtfully and quickly
* It's not a super-talkative group but there is usually some daily chatter and there is good communication when it matters
* So far no drama

I'm really happy to have found the PFJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3977

Had to remove some inactive players today. If you ARE active and are looking for a group, check us out!! 3 spots open :)

After tallying our group - We could really use players boosted in Planks, Scrolls, Silk, and Magic Dust

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3977

We're recruiting again for players boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Magic Dust. Have 3 spots open :D

DeletedUser3977

Hello, E server folks! The PFJ is recruiting again and any boosted goods are welcome to join us. We have several spots open. Feel free to send a message in-game if you have any questions...and happy building :D

Deleted User - 1028897

I've been in this fellowship for about 10 months now and it's great. It's laid back, friendly and active. If you're looking for a fellowship check us out!

DeletedUser3977

Looking for a few good players - preferred boosts would be planks and silk. We're navigating the new fellowship adventures together, so if you want to try out this new aspect to our game, come and join us!! We like neighborly help, fair and same tier trades, long walks on the beach, travel, good food....;)

DeletedUser3977

Hey all! We're looking for a couple of players boosted in silk. Come check us out!!:D

DeletedUser3977

We're still looking for a couple of players boosted in silk. Send a message in-game or respond here if you're interested. Thanks!!

DeletedUser8926

Active player seeking another fellowship. I'm boosted in Marble, Crystal & Gems (gems not up yet) I need a good active fellowship. My currentl fellowship is almost dead doesn't even play in torneys, yikes! I have several other cities also in fellowships that are flourishing. Please save me. Jaylari

DeletedUser3977

I sent you a message in-game, Jaylari

We are still looking for a couple of players boosted in silk. Come check us out!! :D

DeletedUser3977

Looking for active players - preferred boost would be planks, silk, magic dust or gems. Send a message in-game if interested!