• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Rises Needs YOU!!!

kakorot9000

hello one and all i am the leader of The Phoenix Rises im seeking people of any level (just have trader at least) who will stick around and grow with us as we make a wonderful fellowship. i dont mind what your boosts are but it helps if you have steel and elixir, i dont mind if you on for only an hour at a time just do visits and say hi whenever you can. As for Tournaments/Fellowship adventures as long as you help whether it be alot or little, all help is welcome, we always decide on the day for fellowship adventures if its worth the effort (as prizes can suck bad at times). we do have rules ofc like everyone else dont go away for weeks on end without telling us as you will be removed (use app if you cant log into website) no bad language and any problems you have you can speak to me and i will try help, other then that please feel free to message me here or ingame for more details and i will get back to you asap :) thanks for reading this far hope to hear from you soon.

Archmage;
Kakorot9000