• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Phoenix Rises recruiting

kakorot9000

hello one and all we are the Phoenix Rises, we have risen from the ashes of a fallen fellowship to rise higher then before, we would like to invite players new and old to join our ranks, we will do fellowship adventures(providing rewards dont suck) and get as far as possible in tournaments, we will also do ancient wonder donations when we have more members, we visit daily and trade fair or better. we want people who are willing to grow and wanting to stay if this sounds good to you please dont hesitate to send me a message here or in game, or speak to one of my mages we will be able to answer any query you may have and would love to hear from you.
We shall rise and grow strong together.

kakorot9000

we are still looking for anyone to join our ranks please message me here or in-game if you wish to join a growing helpful fellowship, please dont hesitate to ask anything
Happy travels
The Phoenix Rises Awaits