• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Queen of the Seas event feedback

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I believe it starts tomorrow (Monday 7/8/19) for US.

Yes, that is what the official announcement linked to in an earlier post says. It runs from the 8th to the 17th, so a 10-day mini-event. Or really a 9 1/2 day event, because that is just how Inno times them. I will still be asleep in my time zone when it starts, so it is closer to just 9 days for me. lol

Anyway, reading the Announcement post, it sounds like this one will work the same as the overall Woodelvenstock event from last Summer, where we got a mini-event about a month before the main event, that gave us our first building of the event theme, and then the big event gave us the rest of the themed pieces, including a new set. Now the question is, does the the big event probably following this go back to sets or will there be another evolving building instead? Also, even with the mermaid stuff, will this be sequel to Woodelvenstock, allowing newer players access to those event buildings?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the event here:
https://tinyurl.com/yynspn4h

64501491_10214209981704117_3275045028581343232_n.jpg

DeletedUser8192

Yah they could have done away with the Octopus for sure, and a guest race situation would be cool..Personally as a Sea Elf, I would like to be able to interact with the water..Waves, fish, turtles ETC moving around in the water..How about some Kelp beds, I mean man there is so much they could have done with this instead of the mess we have now..

But, I am just glad we have beaches as I LOVE the oceans and the mountains...Earth under the Sea, perfect....

DeletedUser20617

Amazing how all the long term "big cities" are almost done...with us little guys, it's pretty daunting - especially when it comes to the spells and enchantment numbers. I just hope it's worth it and I can get to the end. 600 spell fragments??? Use spells 5 - 6 times. It takes days, folks. But first you have to get down to them. Love the new scenery though - I also wish some of it would interact or move. Love the huge turtle.