• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Queens Guard Has just Arrived and looking for new members

DeletedUser7527

Queens Guard.jpg

Here Ye Here Ye a new fellowship has arrived In Felyndral {The Queens Guard} and they are looking for new people to join All are welcome Come by and have a visit at lord Bards Taverne and have a ale with us and visit we hope to see you all real soon . Once we get more people here we will set some rules as far as game play and yes you can be apart of that as well

The Queens Guard Oath

Under the grace of The Queens Guard . I hereby swear on my honour and my allegiance to protect the Queen and her families. I will do my duties until death, and through that time, keep all secrets of the Queen safe from spread. I will defend the Queens land and Kingdom or pay the price. I will master the gate, pluck the bow, handle the blade and serve my realm: for now and forever.

Rules for playing the game

1 Visit as much as you can 2 respect one another 3 Have fun 4 No drama

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7527

Now i know we might look small now but with your help we can be a great fellowship just give it a chance the few we have are experienced players in other realms so we are not a new at this we hope to see you all real soon and go on adventures with us and make some new friends as well

DeletedUser7527

Hi druindar faric, do you interested in merge with our fellowship?

We are growning and have some actives member, actualy we are in 515 rank, If you want, contact us

Paradox Collective Logic
https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us3/16794

Greets

Akuze
Im sorry but we would like to keep our name and fly under our colors that we have but ty for the invite but we would rather try and build this one up