• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The recent new Fellowship icons have proven useful

DeletedUser627

A friend pointed out that this is my 666th post - so, in order to avoid any "mark of the beast" comparisons, I'm opting for a positive comment.

After a few weeks of using them, I do like the two new icons. Especially the one which shows availability and whether they've helped me. I admit, I tend to visit carefully when I see those gold hands - trying to make sure I select their preferred NH building. Anyone else noting that this has been helpful?

DeletedUser706

Oh yes these icons definitely are helpful. Especially when I get interrupted while doing my NH rounds, it is much easier to see where I stopped and continue from there :).

DeletedUser2447

A friend pointed out that this is my 666th post - so, in order to avoid any "mark of the beast" comparisons, I'm opting for a positive comment.

After a few weeks of using them, I do like the two new icons. Especially the one which shows availability and whether they've helped me. I admit, I tend to visit carefully when I see those gold hands - trying to make sure I select their preferred NH building. Anyone else noting that this has been helpful?
Love the new icons, Check them everyday to make sure I return the favour

DeletedUser594

Yes! 666th post wow. I'll try and avoid beast comparisons.

ohhh man it's hard not make comparisons...can I contrast them or would that be no-no too?

2eqbcpd.jpg
smwuoy.jpg