• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Rising Stars have openings for Active Players!

Soleil Nightbloom

Our star has risen quite a bit in the past few months! We have grown to an 8 chest fellowship (with hopes of getting 10 chests soon), have an active AW society and consistently achieving the bronze medal in the spire (getting very close to the silver medal). We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented and drama free with daily trading and neighborly visits. We welcome players in chapters 1-6 with priority to those boosted in Plank, Scrolls and Gems, who would like to be in an active fellowship, have questions or help with the game. If this is of interest to you, please message me here in the forum or in-game.

-Soleil

Last edited:

Xanie

Our star has risen quite a bit in the past few months! We have grown to an 8 chest fellowship (with hopes of getting 10 chests soon), have an active AW society and consistently achieving the bronze medal in the spire (getting very close to the silver medal). We are a very active friendly fellowship that is team-oriented and drama free with daily trading and neighborly visits. We welcome players in chapters 1-6 with priority to those boosted in Steel, Silk and Gems, who would like to be in an active fellowship, have questions or help with the game. If this is of interest to you, please message me here in the forum or in-game.

-Soleil
Hi, I am interested in joining your fellowship. I visit every day and my boosts are planks, silk and gems. I am active in tourneys and spire, although I don’t get far in spire, and I am still learning the many complexities of this game. I am in a Fellowship at the moment but it has fallen to pieces. Hoping you will consider me. Many thanks, Xanie.

Soleil Nightbloom

Hi, I am interested in joining your fellowship. I visit every day and my boosts are planks, silk and gems. I am active in tourneys and spire, although I don’t get far in spire, and I am still learning the many complexities of this game. I am in a Fellowship at the moment but it has fallen to pieces. Hoping you will consider me. Many thanks, Xanie.
Thank you so much for your interest in our fellowship and I feel like you would be a great fit (we really like helping players better understand the game). I tried searching for you in-game and had zero results. I think you may be on a different world than mine, which is Harandar the newest world. If you end up making your way on Harandar we would love to bring you on board, otherwise its an unfortunate mix-up. However, feel free to message me anytime here in the forum if you need help with anything and good luck in your search :)

Xanie

Thank you so much for your interest in our fellowship and I feel like you would be a great fit (we really like helping players better understand the game). I tried searching for you in-game and had zero results. I think you may be on a different world than mine, which is Harandar the newest world. If you end up making your way on Harandar we would love to bring you on board, otherwise its an unfortunate mix-up. However, feel free to message me anytime here in the forum if you need help with anything and good luck in your search :)
Thank you, yes you are right I am in a different world than you, but thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated.