• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The three dots are only visible on the mobile version of the game. On the crafting screen, next to the spot that shows your number of CCs, on mobile there is the little blue circle with three white dots. When you tap on it, it shows your inventory of BPs and broken shards. So yet another difference between browser and mobile has been added to the game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The three dots are only visible on the mobile version of the game. On the crafting screen, next to the spot that shows your number of CCs, on mobile there is the little blue circle with three white dots. When you tap on it, it shows your inventory of BPs and broken shards. So yet another difference between browser and mobile has been added to the game.
not on my mobile:
upload_2019-4-1_14-26-28.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Maybe not bugged or glitched. Here is my theory.

Right now, my crafting shows the three dots and my supply of both. I also currently have recipes needing both in the crafting tab. Maybe it only shows you what you need at that time. If you have a recipe showing for only one or the other, that is all it shows. And if none of your current recipes need either, it does not show up at all.

Kekune

Maybe not bugged or glitched. Here is my theory.

Right now, my crafting shows the three dots and my supply of both. I also currently have recipes needing both in the crafting tab. Maybe it only shows you what you need at that time. If you have a recipe showing for only one or the other, that is all it shows. And if none of your current recipes need either, it does not show up at all.

I checked both my cities again, and your theory is consistent with what I'm seeing.

That seems sort of a silly way to do it, though. A permanent inventory button would be nice.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Maybe it only shows you what you need at that time. If you have a recipe showing for only one or the other, that is all it shows. And if none of your current recipes need either, it does not show up at all.
Can confirm. What a dumb system. There is no reason why those dots can't always be there.
Also why the hell isn't this on the browser version!?!?!?

Last edited: