• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The "Shield-Maidens" are recruiting active female players who enjoy tournaments and adventures.

DeletedUser23814

We are recruiting lady players who are active and check in often. Currently we are a medium-sized fellowship of cities with scores between 40k and 70k. We all play with a lot of heart as we overachieve in most areas of the game. We would like to add like-minded, enthusiastic players to our Fellowship. We have simple rules: Stay active, help other players daily and be nice. Reasonable participation in all tournaments and adventures is required. Communication is done through fellowship chat and all are encouraged to check into it when playing.

We don't bite... at least not our own teammates. If interested, look us up and read our overview. If you feel you are a fit, we would love to add you to our team and continue the quest to be the best!

~Sydney

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20367

How about someone with a new city? I’m only chapter 2, but very active and helpful. I’m boosted in marble, crystal and elixir. Would that be a good fit?

DeletedUser19710

How about someone with a new city? I’m only chapter 2, but very active and helpful. I’m boosted in marble, crystal and elixir. Would that be a good fit?
Hi Appolonius, please check us out in the Elves of Violet Fire. Read our overview and if you like our style of play then apply. We need a city boosted in marble, crystal and elixir. We will help you and give you hints/tips. We do the tournaments and FellowShip Adventures. We play the game the way it is recommended.

DeletedUser20367

Oops just looked and my last boosted is gems. Sorry! Just looked at your overview, looks good to me. I will join as soon as the game will let me (my finger twitched when I was scrolling some fs and I mistakenly joined a bum fs, lol!)