• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

WolfSinger

Since it has the same building requirements as the previous event - I'm only going to do what can be done with normal city production. I am not going out of my way or speeding anything up on this one. Want to actually see how far a city not dedicated to doing the event can actually get.

Good luck to you and everyone who pushes to get the main prize.

DeletedUser22931

Will this affect the government subsidies the Halflings receive on their grain??

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Feel free to check out all the event info in our Event Note, and share it with friends and fellowship
https://tinyurl.com/y26su4la

72576096_10214951899371595_3868232161651851264_n.jpg

dragonspearls

I'm currently dead in the water because the quest for 3 simple tools "with a workshop from your current or previous three Chapters" is not accepting my level 4 workshops for chapter 6. Unless my math is wrong, or Inno is using some odd math, being in chapter 6 means the previous 3 chapters are 5, 4 and 3 - not just 5 as the little info pop-up says. So which is it?

DeletedUser19439

I'm currently dead in the water because the quest for 3 simple tools "with a workshop from your current or previous three Chapters" is not accepting my level 4 workshops for chapter 6. Unless my math is wrong, or Inno is using some odd math, being in chapter 6 means the previous 3 chapters are 5, 4 and 3 - not just 5 as the little info pop-up says. So which is it?
Workshops are current or previous (1); Boosted T1s are current or prior 3.

Kekune

It sounds like you might be using the words "level" and "chapter" interchangeably. They're not the same, though. A level 4 workshop is not a workshop from chapter 4.

DeletedUser3468

I'm not happy to find that in at least one city, the workshops that were fine for the last event now have to be leveled up twice before being usable for this one. Guess it serves me right for moving on to the next chapter right before another event. :rolleyes: Obiviously, my workshops were at the lowest acceptable level during the last one! Oh well, I had been leveling them up but not enough.

Risen Malchiah

I noticed the "Solve X Spire Encounters OR Solve X Encounters" allows for mixing of spire and world map encounters, so it should say "AND/OR." For a moment, I thought that flexibility was removed and was pleased to see that mixing the encounter type is still permitted.

Workshops are current or previous (1); Boosted T1s are current or prior 3.
You've got that reversed. It is workshop from current or previous 3 chapters. Factories from current or previous chapter.

DeletedUser4372

did about 3 this morning and left for the day with my 2 marble lvl 27s to fill the need for beginners " get a small amount of marble" ROFL, not tonite, will have to roll another 9hours to get this ONE quest. the higher i get, the more USELESS these events are. went to the next map and 2 lvl 26s and one lvl 27 was still not enough...

Last edited by a moderator: