• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen Feedback

Deleted User - 3932582

Would love to know the percentage of players that actually finished this excruciating grind.
Are we talking about the last mini-event? I finished it in the first 3 days (maybe 4?), with no timeboosts or generally going out of my way to do anything special. Most of the time was spend just lining up with tournament rounds for several quests. That, and a fair amount of T1 which is always slow.

Knowing the quest list in advance allows to prebuild pretty much everything. I can see that this event might be tough in very early chapters when you don't have a lot of provinces for tournaments, and even then it is doable (see posts above). For most players in the later chapters this event can probably be done on auto-pilot. Obviously, assuming that one already has some properly leveled workshops/T1s set up.

DeletedUser4372

staying on my twice per day rounds. I did not go very far out of my way doing this event. i got 2/3 of the way through it. I got more time boosts from crafting and stopped at the one that wanted a ton of something and gave one kp. that was needing too much effort for nothing back. and it was the last day. All in all? it was a pleasant and positive event.

DeletedUser22699

Are we talking about the last mini-event? I finished it in the first 3 days (maybe 4?), with no timeboosts or generally going out of my way to do anything special. Most of the time was spend just lining up with tournament rounds for several quests. That, and a fair amount of T1 which is always slow.

Knowing the quest list in advance allows to prebuild pretty much everything. I can see that this event might be tough in very early chapters when you don't have a lot of provinces for tournaments, and even then it is doable (see posts above). For most players in the later chapters this event can probably be done on auto-pilot. Obviously, assuming that one already has some properly leveled workshops/T1s set up.

Yes, the Halloween event. For lower level cities this was pretty bad, considering the rewards were not that good. You finished it in the first 3 days??? I find that hard to believe, unless you're either high level, or you blew through some items to speed things up. Most are saying the amount items they had to use, was not worth it.

Deleted User - 3932582

You finished it in the first 3 days??? I find that hard to believe, unless you're either high level, or you blew through some items to speed things up.
This was with my chapter 15 city. But I have also done the same with my test city in chapter 4. It took about 6 days or so, but this was primarily because I don't actively play this one. I didn't even look at the quest list here (much). And as I said, no timeboosts or other accelerants were used at all, because there was no need.

I just don't see which quests in particular would be a hold up for any reasonably developed city (well, outside of chapter 1-2 perhaps).

Heronsglen

I finished the quest and got the building. I like it because it has relatively good population and culture and its a pretty cool looking building. I found this event to be kind of lackluster however. Not many useful rewards and just not much fun because of the lack of useful rewards. Our FS hardly even talked about it and im not sure if many of our players participated. I am very happy the reward was NOT another building requiring pet food as it has become non existent in my crafting menu. I wont participate in anymore events offering buildings that need pet food because they are worthless to me now.

DeletedUser21401

The rewards left a little to be desired. I played up until "buy 13 KP". Stop with the buying KP already. The price has gotten way too high. (the building was fabulous though)

SunsetDanar

For all the dissenters, I agree. This one was a dud. I've mentioned this in the past but I'll say again that special events should not be structured in such a way as to interfere with regular game play. I can't afford to have my Workshops and Factories making frivolous stuff for Events that offer so little in return...Ridiculous! And to top it off...INNO offers special packages to buy that gives you NOTHING! I've stopped playing them and this Challenge as well. I've pretty much stopped playing any events because the effort is not worth the skinny reward...And I mean it this time...lol