• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Society Of The Constructs

SummerAmbrosia

This is the task I got today. I've been working in the Constructs chapter for a while.
I made a big mistake and don't know how to fix it.
The task is:
Collect blah blah Humanium (no problem got it).
Collect blah blah Elvarium. I only need 100 to accomplish the task, but I am over the limit. My Core was at 4, but it didn't make a difference. I've tried multiple idiotic solutions to attempt to fix the problem. I put up a new Core and all kinds of other stuff. Spent a ton of diamonds, all my seeds are gone.
I have a ton of those things that up your materials and Elvarium was one of them. I used a couple because I was curious.
In any event I have a dilly of a problem. Could someone please help. I would appreciate it immensely.

free-spirit

Are you almost finished with the chapter? You can decline the quest after you unlock the first research for the next chapter. Usually it's Advanced scouts, but I can't remember if The elvenar has an Advanced Scouts research or something else.

SummerAmbrosia

I've tried to decline as well, didn't work. I was getting to the end. I can't rebuild the whole thing either; it would cost a fortune and take a very long time. I appreciate your help, thanks very much.

free-spirit

I've tried to decline as well, didn't work. I was getting to the end. I can't rebuild the whole thing either; it would cost a fortune and take a very long time. I appreciate your help, thanks very much.
You won't be able to decline it until you have completed the first research for the next chapter.