• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sorcerers' Pilgrimage discussion and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyapo1

MinMax's calculations are the go to for events. You can go back to this thread as he updates it whenever the chest pricing/contents change.
Unfortunately I am not sure how to read MinMax's chart. Drop all event currency in the chest with the highest priority?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Unfortunately I am not sure how to read MinMax's chart. Drop all event currency in the chest with the highest priority?
Yep. You get an option of three random chests. Always drop in the one that is highest priority among the three options.

Deleted User - 848975468

Hi, I played years ago and started up again. I have a small problem with the rewards from the pilgrimage, because the buildings I win, I can’t find them anywhere. Only the spells and the scrolls show for me, but the rest? Either I can’t find them, or I’m missing something. I feel as if they are symbolic, and I just don’t know.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this

Pheryll

Set Designer
Hi, I played years ago and started up again. I have a small problem with the rewards from the pilgrimage, because the buildings I win, I can’t find them anywhere. Only the spells and the scrolls show for me, but the rest? Either I can’t find them, or I’m missing something. I feel as if they are symbolic, and I just don’t know.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this

These buildings can be found in your spells inventory under the summons tab. They are ordered by chapter, not by the order that they were received.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I’ve read this somewhere but can’t find it now. How far into chapter 8 do I need to go to get the evolved building for ch 8 and not 7? Are finishing the scouts enough ?

DeepTerminal

one good thing they did for us - copper dragon, the only mediocre building in the event (the others all being trash) is offered again on the second to last day of the event. at least those who want it will be able to dump their event currency at the end for it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
one good thing they did for us - copper dragon, the only mediocre building in the event (the others all being trash) is offered again on the second to last day of the event. at least those who want it will be able to dump their event currency at the end for it.

It is actually the last day of the event.

mikeledo

Not impressed with prizes and percentages. Don't like getting nerfed om KP. Next thing you know INNO will make it tougher to get KP in the tournament. The artwork of the little guy going across the screen sucks. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And it isn't even on a tournament day. So you can only get the relics from visits + crafting + world map. I would actually prefer "complete a province" to this.
Today is a tournament day on Beta. I got part of the 20 from tournament, part from completing a province, and part from visit chests.

But yeah, Live it will be a Sunday, I think?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I was thrilled to get 4 Wizard's Spell shops for a daily prize a day or two ago. I was able to replace most of my Phoenix buildings with more pop/culture for a lower footprint. Granted, they were dwarves level and these are woodelf level, but still, that was great. I got a lot of troop instants which I love, too. I think this evolving building, if I can get 9 upgrade artifacts, will be useful and I'll be sure to put it down when I have the artifacts. I love the may tree that I fully evolved. It's very useful, and I think this one will be even more so. I like the way the game board is set up, going to the city is certainly a lot better than that silly exchange business. .

Overall, I'm really happy with this event.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have to admit, that 20 relics at the end without it being on a tournament day sucks. Other than that, though, I think Inno did well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.