• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sorcerers' Pilgrimage discussion and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3932582

So in conclusion, if you really want to get 9 artifacts, then it's really important to strictly follow the first strategy, or you might have to pull out your credit card.
Just to point out that the fact that on average you're expected to hit these 13 GPs following the first strategy by no means makes it guaranteed. You're still almost equally likely NOT to hit it as you're to hit it. It's just that with other strategies hitting it is much less likely.

DeepTerminal

Just to point out that the fact that on average you're expected to hit these 13 GPs following the first strategy by no means makes it guaranteed. You're still almost equally likely NOT to hit it as you're to hit it. It's just that with other strategies hitting it is much less likely.

Yes, thanks for clarifying it. As I noted in another post of mine, it appears that I've collected 39.5 currency/day around my city on average, which is way more than the 10/day that I assumed in my calculation above. I don't know if I missed something in my calculation, or if that's just a result of me logging in very frequently.

Deleted User - 3932582

Yes, thanks for clarifying it. As I noted in another post of mine, it appears that I've collected 39.5 currency/day around my city on average, which is way more than the 10/day that I assumed in my calculation above. I don't know if I missed something in my calculation, or if that's just a result of me logging in very frequently.
40/day sounds a bit too much, do you have an outpost perhaps? But doing 30/day in pickups is certainly doable, that was about what I could consistently get picking up all the drops with <6 hours cooldowns.

DeepTerminal

40/day sounds a bit too much, do you have an outpost perhaps? But doing 30/day in pickups is certainly doable, that was about what I could consistently get picking up all the drops with <6 hours cooldowns.
I said in my post that I didn't buy an outpost, didn't buy any additional currency, and haven't opened any beacon yet. I also didn't open any mystery object (but AFAIK they don't give event currency this time.) I know, this number seems way too much. But that's what I have right now..

I also don't think there has been any special give-aways of event currency. I saw there's an instagram give-away but the results aren't out yet.

We don't know the exact algorithm of currency spawning, but maybe one reason is that over the last 6 days, I've been constantly switching between my 2 cities, so all that logging out and in might caused the spawning to happen faster.

Deleted User - 3932582

We don't know the exact algorithm of currency spawning, but maybe one reason is that over the last 6 days, I've been constantly switching between my 2 cities, so all that logging out and in might caused the spawning to happen faster.
I haven't checked lately, but for a long time it used to be hourly drops up to 6x at the same time, with 1/2/3 variants at 80%/15%/5%.

DeepTerminal

I haven't checked lately, but for a long time it used to be hourly drops up to 6x at the same time, with 1/2/3 variants at 80%/15%/5%.
Thanks for the info. Assuming this is still how it works, I'm fairly confident that I've been collecting at least 22 spawns out of 24 per day. Which means 39.5 / 22 = 1.80 currency/spawn.

"1/2/3 variants at 80%/15%/5%" means on average, 1 x 0.8 + 2 x 0.15 + 3 x 0.05 = 1.25 currency/spawn.

Doesn't exactly match up, but it could be due to a small sample size. I'll record how many I get at the end of this event and see what happens.

Also, according to that other thread, currency spawn more frequently than 1 per hour.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Thanks for the info. Assuming this is still how it works, I'm fairly confident that I've been collecting at least 22 spawns out of 24 per day. Which means 39.5 / 22 = 1.80 currency/spawn.

Get an exact count. What was also revealed was that it took slightly less than an hour for a spawn. If it is 50 mins., for example, then your 22 could easily turn into a 26, which is 1.5 currency per spawn from your data.

Ivy1996

I like this event. It is simple, and I really like the graphics where you travel through the land. Nicely done. The daily quests are not spectacular (although the grand prize really works for me). Bbut then again, the quests are not difficult either. In previous events (the valentine business or christmas) there were real story lines. In my hurry to finish quests, I have not read all the messages, but I don't think there is one here. I realize it is a lot of work to make a story of 80 (or how many daily quests are there) messages, but I like that in previous events.

I am really looking forward to a Fellowship Adventure next. I still have buildings from the may event in my inventory, waiting to be placed after the next fellowship adventure. I know not everyone is happy with the mechanics of the FA, but it usually brings a real sense of team spirit to the fellowship!

Iyapo1

Still having difficulty understanding MinMax. Which beacons should you open...bronze, light wood, red, purple? What?
I looked on the site to see if I could find a translation and could not. So I am guessing it is something obvious?

DeletedUser24241

Anyone think the copper dragon's animations move a little too quick? It kinda ruins the building for me tbh. It could use a little bit of a slowdown. Just a tad.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think they are dropping more frequently than 1 an hour. When I am at work, I try to run my workshops on a 3 hour schedule, producing advanced tools. I try to check in on mobile every 3 hours and reset them. When I do this, I also collect event currency if there is an event going on. I have noticed that sometimes there are 4 or even 5 currencies waiting. If there is something going on at work, I might sometimes be a little late logging in. But my job is flexible enough that normally I can do it within a half hour. So I am often getting 4 currencies in a period which ranges between 3 and 3.5 hours.

DeepTerminal

Can anyone confirm that the evolving artifacts in the grand prize lineup are #1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, etc.?

I saw someone on Facebook say that there is another Wise Golem building in between the 6th and the 7th artifact, which makes fully evolving the building very difficult.

Also according to @TomatoeHu 's Google Doc, there are two filler prizes after #9, which makes the last 2 required artifacts #12 and 14.

I'm saving all my currency for the last day so I can't check. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Can anyone confirm that the evolving artifacts in the grand prize lineup are #1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, etc.?

I saw someone on Facebook say that there is another Wise Golem building in between the 6th and the 7th artifact, which makes fully evolving the building very difficult.

Also according to @TomatoeHu 's Google Doc, there are two filler prizes after #9, which makes the last 2 required artifacts #12 and 14.

I'm saving all my currency for the last day so I can't check. Thanks.
I can confirm that the 6th artifact is immediately followed by 15KP which is immediately followed by the 7th artifact. The second wise golem would be after the 7th artifact, typically displacing the non-artifact grand prize located there. I do not think there were any sets of two consecutive non-artifact grand prizes before the 6th artifact; this would be something I would typically notice.

LutherTheHairy

They had one too many quests for the length of the event, so it was their choice of which one to remove. So they removed quest 89 instead of 90.

I have been using the quests list at Elvengems as my planning guide.( I suspect this is the list from the beta since I have noticed minor discrepancies. quest 76 was done after 6 tournament encounters).

I see 22 daily quests on that list, which is one too many for a 21 day event so you are saying that #89 on that elvengems list "produce supplies" was deleted? Thanks

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Are you a mobile player or a PC player? If you are on PC and your cities are in different worlds, then you can have them both open at the same time in different tabs. No logging in and out required. All you have to do is just switch tabs. This only works if you have 1 account with cities in different worlds: it will not work if you have multiple accounts in the same world.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Get an exact count. What was also revealed was that it took slightly less than an hour for a spawn. If it is 50 mins., for example, then your 22 could easily turn into a 26, which is 1.5 currency per spawn from your data.
First 24 hours in a new city: initial 24 hours, 29 pickups of 36 total truffles, with a small possibility I missed two spawns (6 spawns after 5:56 and six spawns after 5:40

Status
Not open for further replies.