• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sorcerers' Pilgrimage discussion and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4372

the level of " Trash Drops" or how i see the heavy handed dropping of KP's coming lately has me just walking through these events anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivy1996

The last quest in this event is either complete idiotic lack of planning or complete lack of respect for players. Gain 20 relics a day after the tournament ends, oh yes, thank you so much. That's perfect for people who reached the limit of provinces for expansions.
I think it is rather a lack of planning on the part of the player. Every event relics are require so that is no surprise. Even when you have reached the limit for province expansions, you can still scout. Furthermore, using your MA you can make 5 relics every 6 hours. Easy quest!

juniperknome

i got about 1/2 way through the second evolving building so i guess it went about average. how about giving us mercenary troops next time.

DeepTerminal

Completing all 89 quests gives 4197. The 45 quest milestone gives 300. Each day you also get 35 for free (35 x 21 = 735). All these are guaranteed. Plus the ones you pick up around your city which depends on how active you are every day.

So we have 4197 + 300 + 735 = 5232 guaranteed event currency.

Event is over. I collected a total of 5942 currency, no outpost, no diamond purchase.

This means 5942 - 5232 = 710 collected around the city, which means 710 / 21 = 33.8 / day.

Ended up getting 9 artifacts and a new base Golem, and 16 copper dragons on the last day.

I first prioritized daily prize until I got 7 copper dragons and had 3000 currency left. Then I switched to prioritizing grand prize and burned the rest.

NightshadeCS

I had three cities going, and did not pre-plan for this event as I have for ones in the past. I would maybe take a glance at the next few upcoming quests just to see what I could collect first thing in the morning and what I should leave for later.

In my two larger cities, I made it all the way through the questline, including all dailies. Got 9 evolutions and a few of all the daily prizes I went for.

In my smallest city (Chapter 5), I fell short by 4 or 5 quests, got 8 evolutions, and as many of the dailies as one could wish to have. My son co-rules this third city, and he is very happy to have a new evolving building. With the FA, we will be able to get that last artifact.

It was a nice diversion with some lovely artwork for the new buildings.

While the last quest of gaining 20 relics was not difficult for me (one should always keep several provinces ready for these sorts of quests), It was touch-and-go in the smallest city where I am experiencing a shortage of T1 goods at the moment. I don't know that the timing of the tourney would have helped there, though, since I only had 5 provinces and they were all at 4th star, quite expensive to cater and almost impossible to fight.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I really wish that Inno would add more 'neighborly help' quests. I rather liked the double quests and I do like the log in bonus, but since I work, I don't always have the time to collect all the daily log in bonuses. I didn't get my tenth evolve for my big city in Khel which is the one I concentrate on. The randomness of the chests and prizes really hurts me because I don't purchase event currency and am not lucky at all.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think it is rather a lack of planning on the part of the player. Every event relics are require so that is no surprise. Even when you have reached the limit for province expansions, you can still scout. Furthermore, using your MA you can make 5 relics every 6 hours. Easy quest!
Maybe I'm dense, but please explain to me how you can still scout if you have reached the limit of expansions. I can't quite understand that.

Darielle

Well, I enjoyed this event. I only have one city in woodelves, but I did manage to get 10 artifacts for the evolving building and I put it up. The set up of the event, walking across the map, was a lot more fun than the chests. And the prizes were good enough ... overall I hope they make more events like this one.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Maybe I'm dense, but please explain to me how you can still scout if you have reached the limit of expansions. I can't quite understand that.
Scouting isn't dependent on expansions. As long as you have the coin, you can keep scouting, whether or not you get any expansions for doing it.

Scouting is not, however, infinite. The real limit on scouting is Main Hall coin capacity. Once your Main Hall can't hold enough coins for the price of the next province, you are done.

Ivy1996

Scouting is not, however, infinite. The real limit on scouting is Main Hall coin capacity. Once your Main Hall can't hold enough coins for the price of the next province, you are done.
That is interesting! Never considered that. Do you know how many province you need to explore to get to that point or is it a theoretical problem?

DeletedUser2959

The evolving building is meh. It'll be the first thing to go when I need room. I played for the troop instants. I understand that since many, many players have only Barracks that you can't give troop instants for buildings they don't have but maybe revisit that with something that lets you choose a squad of anything you've unlocked.

Deleted User - 3932582

That is interesting! Never considered that. Do you know how many province you need to explore to get to that point or is it a theoretical problem?
It's more theoretical right now. I don't think anyone in the end game is anywhere close. I can imagine you bump into it if you insist on staying in very early chapters, but it is not a real wall then. Unless you were doing something truly extreme (e.g. chasing 30K+ tournament points), most people in the end game would be in 500-600 provinces range, even if scouting non-stop. I don't know cost numbers for those, but in the high 400s I believe you're still looking at only ~10% of coin capacity.

Darielle

Scouting isn't dependent on expansions. As long as you have the coin, you can keep scouting, whether or not you get any expansions for doing it.

Thanks for clarifying. I misunderstood the original post; I thought it meant you can still scout when there's no more places to scout. Duh ... not enough coffee today, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.