• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sorceress Unsupreme & the Silk Tournament

DeletedUser4778

I'm very glad that treants are not ants in the current silk tourney because throwing them against dogs before in province encounters resulted in near-disasters which only goes to show that sheer numbers count.

Buuuuut I feel very sad when my treants kill the enemy enchantresses because their reduced range means they can no longer stay out of range. While it's making the current fights easier for me, I know I will definitely have problems in province encounters against the heavies and in marble tourneys which I really dislike since I'm very focused on improving my tier 1 boosted good. Please please please pretty pretty pretty please bring back the old range of the sorceress!!!

I tried using Sword Dancers once but they got massacred by everything without taking down even one enchantress stack.

Golems were very good against the dogs, often taking them down with just one strike. I used them when the terrain meant I could protect them from dogs.

DeletedUser4778

o_____O Can terrain be checked before actual fight?
Unfortunately not although this feature has been requested many times. It's a big deal for me now because rangers and mist walkers have a higher initiative than any of my troops.

DeletedUser2870

Good grief. ANOTHER light ranged unit to be added?
It's good that in the woodelf chapter there is something like the treant cemetary. It shall certainly be needed since they are only kindling already in the fields outside the tournaments. So by all means let's add another unit to slaughter them

DeletedUser2848

Thank you. I did not realize we were getting another update so soon. I am so unhappy since they messed up the battle. I played in the silk tourey that just ended and can only go 2 sometimes 3 rounds but end up having to negotiate and spending my good plus am trying to make more troops before the next one comes up since that one will be elixer and is my boosted. Thanks again and thanks for the heads up for Wednesday.

DeletedUser4778

I did not realize we were getting another update so soon. I am so unhappy since they messed up the battle.

I've been pretty unhappy too as are many others. I didn't like the new battle system when I it was first released but I could kinda understand what the devs were thinking and still work with it. Now I can barely fight since they've nerfed the sorceress and treant so province fighting is not economically or energetically feasible for me anymore. The next update will barely affect us lower level players now since it's mostly new units to be added to the mercenary camps which we won't be getting for a while yet if ever.

DeletedUser3297

Tournament fighting has been balanced. Anyone at any level can fight in tournaments now. This part of the battlesystem is not "messed up"

Province fighting, however, there are many threads on how to beat those..