• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Sprouts are recruiting

DeletedUser9047

Welcome to the Sprouts. We are laid back group of individuals who are interested in helping fellow players grow their cities and increase their ranking. We ask for members to visit 1-2 a week (but more often benefits everyone) and that only 2 or 3 star trades are posted. We are seeking active players (just like everyone else) with scroll and steel boosts but all are welcome. We take part in the Fellowship Misadventures - sorry Fellowship Adventures and would love for you to join us in the chaos.

Come join us and enjoy the benefits of being in a friendly fellowship that shares advice, kp, and the up and downs of the game. Message Tymbre Leif if interested. :D

DeletedUser14501

Hi Tymbre Leif,

I am looking for a new fellowship.
I am an active player back after a surgery.
I am happy with 3 star and even free trades for fellowship members
Very laid back and happy chatter from California

Thanks, LMax

DeletedUser9047

Hi Tymbre Leif,

Thanks, LMax
Hi Tymbre Leif,

Thanks, LMax
We would love to have you. Looking forward to seeing you. Tymbre