• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Stars of Valorian recruiting

DeletedUser12634

We're a quiet, supportive, drama-free group, looking for 2-3 players to join us. About 2/3 of our members are daily, and 1/3 play several times a week. We each run our cities differently and offer many knowledgeable perspectives on how to be successful. We don't have goods requirements or force KP swaps, but the Stars of Valorian are only looking for kind, helpful players.

Thank you,
Kahanna

Loki-Lantana

Loki-Lantana would totally love to join your fellowship. Kind, helpful players are exactly what I need in my game. I'm starting to run into situations where I need guidance.

Itzpapalotl

Butterfly is an aggressive player, but she can be helpful. Her city is young, but she has much more advanced cities in other worlds. She considers herself kind and helpful, and her aggressive game play means she helps others learn to fight. She thinks she isn't what you seek, but she asks, anyway.

DeletedUser12634

We are always interested in players who offer knowledge and help, especially if it provides the Stars of Valorian with a different way of thinking and playing.