• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The "Summer Break" fellowship are waiting for you...

DeletedUser738

Hello there..nice of you to stopping by :)~

This is the place where i decide to take a "Summer Break". To laying down on my lilypad..wiggling my feet in the perfect temperature water and letting myself following the flow. Sometime you might see me smilling, hmmm that will be because I might be dreaming of a prince who is kissing me and my lips get all tingly. But if you hear my screaming that will be because a jealous Dragon decide to warm up the water and cook me up! GGRRRr!
Feel free to join my pond..i surely will need as much guards i could to protect my lovely and big territory but make sure you are over 50k scoring points.. because my dear...i am here to enjoy my summer and not do babysitting! :)
Ok enough sun for me..time for a jump...Hop..Hoppp HOP! SPLASH!!@@@!!

~***~Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.~***~
Elbert Hubbard