• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil: Continued

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

The love story has been continued this Valentine's...your favorite Princess and her Orc lover. We would love to hear your feedback regarding their blooming romance, and of course the event in general. ;)

Enjoy!

Kisses,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6892

I looked at
Is there any way to get a copy of the story from last year?
I confess I usually click right past most of the storylines in Elvenar, but I'm curious.

Actually, there should be a place to read all old storylines....

TomatoeHu's color coded spreadsheet(printable too)
www.tinyurl.com/burukb
I clicked the link, nice... I have question re: provinces; need to clear to solve encounters, & I am too far out to do this in one of my worlds. NOticed it says on Spreadsheet that if you buy the KP instead of solve encounters, you will need no world map provinces.....How does that work? I didn't know there was an option aside from solving the encounters on the world map. TY in advance in case I miss answer right away, am about done for the nite but really like the spread sheet & would like to know if I can do this event ... encounters being the problem! :)
Also, good point regarding the storylines, I kind of read them, part of the fun, but don't remember the whole story from last year, new players won't know it either! Good idea for a place for storylines! have a great nite! k4k

DeletedUser6892

Sorry, that is a leftover from an older event, she uses the same template for each of them, and just overwrites the quests, I'll get her to edit it out.
TY for your quick reply, i figured to be asleep by now but not working..:rolleyes:..so thought I would check quick before setting anything up in overscouted world..:oops::D..I'll be able to do in my other world, though close w/scouting there too. I figured some things out a bit too late in game; some info was changed or hard to find at first as I am seeing now; some was just wanting to do it now, will read info in forum or website later ... o_O :p It's always a work in progress; but .. I really like this game, finding more good help, info, tips all the time!
TY to Soggyshorts for quick reply, & to TomatoeHu (even if needs editing) the spreadsheet is awesome! Wish we had something other than message threads for communication with our FS, use of spreadsheet like this & other info in charts, etc, doesn't copy well or at all to the messaging threads, so sharing info can get confusing:confused: (esp now with mobile only having chat to share info -- have a newer member who really wants to do events, learn more, & it's difficult as she is mobile, without full browser version we are limited).
Well, guess I had more to comment on than I thought, lol, so will wrap it up for now, wishing I had Orcs, oh well, more events to come! TY for listening & for your help!! Awesome!
sleep well, & have a great day! keep smilin! :) k4k

DeletedUser12257

once again as a solo player this event looks to be a waste of my time for such little rewards

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
total waste of effort the best I would get is a 1000 culture boost with loss of pop
Are you sure?
How much culture are you getting from your observatory and frozen flame(orange)x2?
I know they give zero pop, and together they take up 12 squares (same as the event building)
I'm pretty sure it's an upgrade.

Edit: had a quick look on EA, and No matter what level you got the frozen flames at, the wedding altar gives more culture than both of them combined, so now it's just a comparison of the culture you get from your observatory vs 1400 pop from wedding altar.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3484

:( Wish i had known that this was going to be an ongoing saga of LOVE INNO STYLE....and that i could have been able to STORE my other 2 buildings to put this one with.. ahhhhh well..... of such things dreams are made of..:(:(:rolleyes:

DeletedUser6085

You guys have got to be kidding. I'm almost through Halflings and you're going to offer me a building that's worth 1,700 population and 3,400 culture and ask that I work my a$$ off to get it. Get real.

1. I hate the cartoons. Give me a romance novel. I'll force myself to read it.
  2. What happened to the prizes offered? You've done so much better in the past. Are we not buying enough diamonds? Gee whiz, what does it cost to give a decent prize?
  3. How about offering plots of land as a prize, or a reasonable amount of diamonds? Are you really losing money doing that?
  4. How about doing away with the "produce all of one tier" quests? Some of us don't have the room to build unboosted manufactories.
  5. The end prize is unreasonable for the amount of work all the way down the ranks.
I'm sorry, but I won't be participating in this one either. When you guys learn how to give decent prizes, let me know.