• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil: Continued

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There would have only been 27 available first year I played according to the wiki.
Premium expansion rules have changed twice.

Originally you could buy premium expansions equal to your MH level I believe.
Then it changed to anyone can buy 32 at any time.
Then it changed to anyone can buy a number equal to the highest MH level possible at any time.

Archlist

Premium expansion rules have changed twice.

Originally you could buy premium expansions equal to your MH level I believe.
Then it changed to anyone can buy 32 at any time.
Then it changed to anyone can buy a number equal to the highest MH level possible at any time.
This is correct, except that the number of available Premium Expansions when they removed the cap altogether was 33, which corresponds to the total amount allotted to the 14 Chapters. Here's the quote from the release notes for version 1.11 (point #2 in section "New Features"):
  • Premium city expansions are no longer tied to your Main Hall level - the maximum number of this type you can have in your city is 33.

This was changed to the current situation with version 1.17 (point #1 in section "Balancing Changes"; 23 was the max level of the MH back then as the Woodelves was the latest chapter):
  • The maximum number of premium city expansions you can buy has been lowered to 23, to make the amounts more fair. We have also increased the prices for this particular type of city expansion to reflect its value better.

@Deborah M It's really simple to calculate how many Premium Expansions you have placed, just look at the number of your completed Provinces -- this will tell you how many Province Expansions you have obtained (by using the table from the wiki page); then subtract from here any that you have left over. This will give you the amount of the Province Expansions that you have placed. Add to these the ones that you've obtained from the Tech Tree and the original 6 that are automatically present in every city from the beginning. Whatever remains until 132 is the number of your Premium Expansions. Should be 33 if you bought all available ones while the cap wasn't in effect.

Last edited:

Tauriel Dragonwood

A VALENTINE WEDDING

What a beautiful wedding couple. Beautiful? Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Why would beautiful intelligent Gaelagil Riverrun, Princess of the Northern Woodelves marry Burukbrak, Son of Wumanok the Dragon-eater? He’s an ORK! Orcs are brutes, very strong but not too smart.

At one time, as a wise political move to insure peace in the realm they ruled, Kings would marry their daughters off to powerful rulers of other countries, whether their daughters loved their betrothed or not.

Princess Gaelagil did truly love Burukbrak but, as I said before, Gaelagil is very intelligent. By marrying an Orc, she has insured her family’s kingdom will be safe from the indignities of plunder and pillage.

Imagine the looks on the faces of raiders trying to siege the castle when they come face to face with an army of Orcs trained in the art of war.

Peace will reign for years because a princess fell in love with an Orc.

I enjoyed this event and the storyline. It was not a struggle to complete even if you missed a few days finishing the quests because of work.

Gaylonia

I'm on very last quest and can't finish it. I'm bummed. I am doing a scout that will take another 28 hours to complete and there is only about 25 or so hours left. I am not spending diamonds to do it since I am on a fixed income. So, I am definitely upset and its the same in my other city as well. Well, at least I am not losing much as the prizes sucked.