• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves.
Just in time for Valentines day - The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak continues! Please read the full announcement here and let us know what you think as you play along with our newest event!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser20396

if you have a magic academy, the combining catalyst are the things that you craft with. They look like this.
adfsfdsff.PNG

DeletedUser20396

Well, I like yours better. :) All the arrows, squares, breaking it down till there is no way anyone couldn't understand it. :)

hvariidh gwendrot

doing a regular quest to get supplies for a valentines quests and supplies are not adding up for the valentines quest 0 applied from quest to quest
if you cancel a build 0 supplies go to V quest is that normal for events ?

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

So I've noticed mention of two dozen babies...

twodozenbabies.jpg

But I only count 11...

11babies.jpg

And they certainly don't look tired enough for 11 babies.... let alone 2 dozen. :)

But all in all, I am finding the quests well balanced. I absolutely love the options to gain OR use enchantments, to solve world map OR tournament encounters, and there appear to be alternatives for scouts and research.

The only downside I can see are the quests to gain spell fragments. The one that asks for 300 is reasonable. The one that asks for 900 would be quite difficult for anyone who doesn't have an upgraded MA. With a level 5 MA, I can disenchant a spell for 60, so to get 900, I would need to break 15 spells. Not terrible considering I'm doing the tournament regularly. For someone with a level 2? I have no idea, but that seems like a lot.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
doing a regular quest to get supplies for a valentines quests and supplies are not adding up for the valentines quest 0 applied from quest to quest
This is always the case. Quest rewards do not fulfill "gain" or "produce" requirements.
if you cancel a build 0 supplies go to V quest is that normal for events ?
This shouldn't ever work, but sometimes it does. Inno recycles quests and entire events now, so when we get one that was made before a fix then the bug is back and you can use it, but if its after, then it won't work.