• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Gaelagil and Burukbrak feedback

HJK84

How come people are complain' about Spell Fragments?
Specially from ppl I know compete in Tournies?

Don't ya'll have a stash of Spells? Just sitting around taking up dust?
I was at 500+ EE and PP, before Crafting came along.

Now I've dropped down to 300+ each, Risen said a cushion of 300 is enough. I still never use any, unless Quest asks or during upgrades, 3 PP's on 9 hour Supply x 3 MW = back to full in no time :cool:

So, in conclusion; don't waste Spells just to max out Culture or Supply for no good reason, be wise :)

If you're desperate for Mana constantly, might mean you need something to help. Event Buildings and Crafting has many options.

kctanzen

You dont have to disenchant just spells, you can also disenchant buildings in your inventory from past events and FAs, and you get more fragments from a building than a spell. ;)

I *use* almost every building I get because I focus on getting buildings I want to use from events.
Very, very few options left to disenchant on that front.

It isn't an issue for me because I'm very active in tourneys and have piles of spells (and a level 5 magic academy) to dis-enchant. I also realize my play style isn't a typical snapshot of the whole.

If a player isn't doing tourneys heavily and has a level 2 magic academy, I do not know how long it would take to get enough spells for those fragments. I assume that many players in that situation haven't been playing the game for months at a time to have been through several events, gathering buildings to blow up for fragments. I would guess it would certainly take longer than the length of the event, even with prior notice about how it works from Beta posting / forum watching.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19723

But if you think 300 is bad, there's a quest not too far beyond that which asks for 900. That one I think is excessive.
I totally agree with you. 900 is way more than a lot of players can do without disenchanting things they really will need not too far down the line. I'm not speaking for myself as I was able to do the 900, though not happily. I feel badly for those that want to do this event but can't get 900. As an aside, I think 12 encounters is a bit over the top, too. JMO

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Spell fragments are easy as long a you craft for profit.
There's a couple of ways , but the short(er) explanation is
1. Do whatever you have to to get some starter SF.
2. Craft MMM and ELR/UUU
3. Use the MMM to do way more in the tournament than normal
4. Since you earned a buttload of extra individual KP in step 3, you can disenchant KP packs earned from FS tournament rewards.
5. Use the SF to craft more MMM/ELR
Repeat 3-5

Yes, you need CC spells, but still worth it since you are getting loads more relics, points, and spells

Willowynn

Just finished this, fortunately I'm between chapters so it went really quickly!

Just a thought on the Narrative: Throughout the entire thing I was thinking, "This is lovely, but he'd *better* bring back a shirt-ton of diapers somehow!"

I wish there had been a small number of tools/supplies in the final reward, or a 1x1 building that generated a trivial number of tools/day as a solution to their "problem". :D

shimmerfly

ELR is Enlightened Light Ranged and UUU is Unleashed Unit Upgrade. MMM is Magnificent Mage Multiplier. Each of those buildings are a possible crafting choice, and add significantly to one or more of your fighting units.
Thanks Ash. I was going to ask but felt stupid. Soggy forgets we peons don't always know what he's talking about.:p

Otherwise known as three crafting choices I have not been offered for two weeks
I've never seen them at all.:(

DeletedUser20396

45645465465465.PNG
454654882.PNG
here' the ELR.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I've crafted 2 UUU and 1 ELR in the last couple of weeks (along with 1 15%Portal profit, 2 10% and 3 5%). I find that having an alarm to check when the next change in crafting is due can be helpful. On weekends, I'll even set an alarm for 3:00am. And a couple of times I've had to use time instants to complete one craft job before another one i want goes away.

DeletedUser19723

I've crafted 2 UUU and 1 ELR in the last couple of weeks (along with 1 15%Portal profit, 2 10% and 3 5%). I find that having an alarm to check when the next change in crafting is due can be helpful. On weekends, I'll even set an alarm for 3:00am. And a couple of times I've had to use time instants to complete one craft job before another one i want goes away.
Now that is ambitious :) Or dedicated? ;) Anyway, thanks to all you posters who are obviously way more knowledgeable than I am. I don't know if I've had them offered to craft. Do they show up when you are at a certain chapter in the game? I just, and I mean just, hit chapter 5. Interesting the name is "A Path to Heritage." It should have been named, "The Long and Perilous Trip Down the Path to the Path to Heritage." My goods are down the toilet and my head is still spinning. And....I'm sure that this is a cakewalk compared to what is coming. :eek:

DeletedUser19914

"Craft this..."
I have a tremendous problem at the moment trying to accumulate catalysts, not just because they take a long time per each, but also because each of them uses a silk boost, and for some reason there are not many silk provinces in my scoutable region.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
"Craft this..."
I have a tremendous problem at the moment trying to accumulate catalysts, not just because they take a long time per each, but also because each of them uses a silk boost, and for some reason there are not many silk provinces in my scoutable region.
I realized this could be a problem about a year ago when I ran out of relics used to make the goods spells(it was scrolls relics I needed). I found that the easiest/fastest way to get relics was the tournaments(even if Scrolls is the most expensive one!). This week's tourney is Scrolls, so next week will be silk.
My next recommendation will mean you need even more relics, lol, but I think since Crafting was released the use of diamonds to upgrade the Magic Academy to lvl 5 is a good one. At lvl 5 it only takes 6hrs to make them (thus why you'll need more relics). It also increases the number of spell fragments you get for disenchanting items. Not sure of the fragment values for lower lvls, but an example is the PoP spell at lvl 5 gives 60 spell fragments. Even if you don't purchase diamonds, once you reach the guest race chapters you get a few for the initial quests. You can also get diamonds from the Wishing Well offered in most events.

DeletedUser18004

So how do i earn those if they cost diamonds, a lot of diamonds?