• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Robert Redbeard

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As already mentioned, Robert Redbeard is back to his hunting days, and we need your help! Let us know what you think about this two-part event in this discussion thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5800

I think I needed that seed giving building 2 weeks ago and will not need it by the time I get it. It will be cool exactly for people that just crossed the Halflings line the day before they get it. Aside from that the prizes are mediocre but the art isn't bad. The guaranteed set for people that do the quest is nice after the Winter Event fall out. The Mountain Halls bonus should apply to buildings that give goods (it currently does not). ;) Cool that it's on the app too. (Now go make the Magic Academy work. :D)

Confirmed on Live

1 Spend 1 Knowledge Point
2 Buy 1 Knowledge Point
3 Gain a small amount of coins
4 Gain a small amount of supplies
5 Produce Bread 5 times
6 Produce Simple Tools 25 times
7 Produce Beverages 40 Times
8 Produce Bread 20 Times
9 Gain 18 Relic
10 Train 200 Units
11 Produce Advanced Tools 10 times
12 Spend 18 Knowledge Points
13 Buy 16 Knowledge Points
14 Gain a decent amount of coins
15 Train 300 Units
16 Gain a decent amount of Supplies
17 Produce [T1 boost 9 hrs] 6 times
18 Produce [T1 boost 3 hrs] 10 times
19 Produce [T1 boost 1 day] 4 times
20 Scout 1 Province
21 Solve 12 Encounters
22 Upgrade 4 Buildings to Level 5 or Higher
23 Produce Simple Tools 30 times
24 Produce Basket of Groceries 13 times
25 Gain 20 Relics
-----The End-----

Note: Quest 17&18 are in reverse order than usual.
Source: @SoggyShorts
See More at: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/robert-redbeard

1 Produce Beverages 5x
2 Move 1 Building
3 Gain a small amount of Marble
4 Gain a small amount of Steel
5 Gain a small amount of Planks
6 Produce Marble Mosaic 2x, Produce Precious Ring 2x, Produce Wooden Figurines 2x
7 Produce Decorative Pillars 1x, Produce Warrior Mask 1x, Produce Wooden Chest 1x
8 Gain a decent amount of Marble
9 Gain a decent amount of Steel
10 Gain a decent amount of Planks
11 Produce Beverage 50x
12 Produce Bread 30x
13 Produce Basket of Groceries 10x
14 Upgrade 6 Buildings to Level 4+
15 Gain 14 Relics
16 Solve 10 Encounters
17 Research 1 Technology or Upgrade 1 Building to Level 16+
18 Spend 13 Knowledge Points
19 Gain a good amount of Coins
20 Buy 11 Knowledge Points
21 Produce [T1 boost 3 hrs] 7x
22 Produce [T1 boost 1 day] 4x
23 Produce [T1 boost 9 hrs] 3x
24 Gain 16 Relics
25 Solve 12 Encounters
26 Train 500 Units

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6085

I saw this in beta, but waited until it came here to respond. These people have got to be joking. My city is ranked 242 (not impressive to some) and I'm in the last chapter of the game. They're offering me a building that gives 980 culture points and 50 silk per hour?! Really? My coin purchased buildings do more than that. I will not do all the work necessary for this. What I've seen of the "per quest prizes" is no motivation either. Sorry Innogames, you goofed.

HJK84

I saw this in beta, but waited until it came here to respond. These people have got to be joking. My city is ranked 242 (not impressive to some) and I'm in the last chapter of the game. They're offering me a building that gives 980 culture points and 50 silk per hour?! Really? My coin purchased buildings do more than that. I will not do all the work necessary for this. What I've seen of the "per quest prizes" is no motivation either. Sorry Innogames, you goofed.

Indeed.
I expected with all the negative feedback Inno got... or maybe didn't if they failed to read these forums, that they'd changed the prizes a tad...
I'm puzzled... truly...
This is quite absurd as prizes, not to mention, needs to be connected to main road, lmao

I'll guess the Lore behind this Robert, is that he's not a very rich Orc, lol
Therefore the prizes aren't the best. That must be it :p

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
HAPPY MONDAY!
Good luck with the Event that just started.
All the Info you need is in our Notes!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...worlds-15th-to-23nd-january/1973850569536988/
26231482_10210887725729794_4045570739397490719_n.jpg

bkbajb

That's why I started a thread for a way to turn off stupid events...
If I was a developer I would be embered over this event. Certainly not worth the effort.....
I do not mind the events but it is too soon. Both of my cities are in the Orc chapter and I need to work on that challenge. I am more interested in gaining KP then adding another event to my list of things to do, so I will skip this one.

DeletedUser6085

DeletedUser14035

I'd 'only' be spending 156K coins for a 600 coin reward, lol. Between UGLY buildings and lame rewards - for the first time I am sitting out an event. Not worth it. Cost more to do than the rewards I'd get.... the only good part about winning those buildings (IF I actually made the effort) is that I don't have room to put them in my city. And it's not that I can't afford to do it, I am simply refusing to do it. Come up with worthwhile prizes and it would be different. These small events - some have neat looking buildings I'm happy to put in even if for just awhile since they aren't worth much. (i.e. the formal gardens or last year's Valentines buildings. Even the barrow wasn't bad with its rainbow...) some are ugly but possibly worth placing (the last Halloween event buildings - ugly, but had value). But this event - ugly AND worthless... So you wanted my opinion? As requested, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15062

Dear Humans and Elves,

As already mentioned, Robert Redbeard is back to his hunting days, and we need your help! Let us know what you think about this two-part event in this discussion thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Hate to sound like a dummy, but, I can't seem to get the redbeard quest started....

DeletedUser3507

First quest is spend 1 kp then event shows up...

Event designs must have given the task to their 6 yr olds....

DeletedUser6085

I spent 435k....it's by chapter and we can afford it at this level :)

The fact that you spent x amount of coins on kps has nothing to do with which chapter you're in. I'm in the last chapter, number 11. To buy one kp, I would spend 197k. That's because I don't use coins to buy kps. When I have to lower my main hall balance, I use the coins and/or supplies for goods. Not everyone chooses to buy kps. For one thing, I don't want to drive the price sky-high. When I do buy kps, it's to finish off an AW that only needs a few or to help someone else out with an AW. What a person can or can not afford to do, based on which chapter they are in or their financial status (for buying diamonds), does not in any way give a person bragging rights.