• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tale of Robert Redbeard

Tauriel Dragonwood

I wish there was a way to look at all up coming task and pick the ones we can do. This gives us a chance to build and save for the task we can't do at that moment.
Your wish has come true.

When completing quests, knowing what to expect is quite a feat.
GemsofKnowledge Info page will help you, so relax and have a seat.
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/robert-redbeard

Elves visit me often. I think they've cast a spell on me, to make me rhyme for eternity.​

BusterDouglas, I have a fellowship in the Beta World so I can pass on a wee bit of advice to help you get through Part 2. If you can build 6 Tier 1 goods buildings for Part 2 of this Orc story, and only upgrade them to level 3, you should be able to complete Quest 14: Upgrade 6 Buildings to Level 4 or higher. Since the game devs would not give me back the Grounds of the Orc Strategist I accidentally deleted, I used that 5x5 land expansion to build the 6 goods buildings, and used the Steel and Planks Manufactories to help me complete Quests 6 and 7. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser12257

i must say as a solo player this event was nothing but a waste of my time as i have a job and work i did not even get to the first prize of the the first chapter with the short amount of time we had to complete the quest .sorry but if you ask me this game is all about getting used to disappointment .on a good note im happy i didnt start three or four city's and spending cash to build them as i normally would have done,thank you for your time and have a great day

DeletedUser

Sadly, since Buster didn't finish part 1, aren't they out of the running for part 2? I thought you had to finish both parts to get the final building?

I'm not sure about that...the same was said for The Masquerade 1 & 2, but I have a city that didn't even start Part 1 that finished Part 2 and got the reward.

DeletedUser7573

That's good to hear.

I'm in the same boat. I ran out of time on the part 1, and did not think I'd get part 2.

Anyway, whats the big idea of us producing non-boosted tier 1 goods in this event, and several previous? With all the talk and strategy of having us do only boosted goods, why in the heck are we producing non-boosted Tier 1 goods for these event quests? If this is a "nod" to those players who don't trade and produce all the goods, you ought to make an option on those non-boosted production quests for those of us who do not produce non-boosted tier 1 goods. I don't know about anyone else in the high stages, but I don't have any room to place non-boosted good bldgs.

DeletedUser

@mudpuppy630511 perhaps to get players used to the idea of having a non-boosted in their cities, because in the new chapter, they become necessary.

From Beta:

The new Guest Race brings us Sentient Goods, and those goods require your current boosted T1 + a 'non-boosted' T1, and together they become your boosted T4 good.

If your boosted is Marble, you'll need to build a Steel manufactory.
If it's Steel, you'll need a Planks
If it's Planks, you'll need a Marble

In most of my cities, I already have mine going. :p

DeletedUser9601

If this is a "nod" to those players who don't trade and produce all the goods, you ought to make an option on those non-boosted production quests for those of us who do not produce non-boosted tier 1 goods.

Its not a nod to players without an FS or trading partners. Its just an easy way for the developers to add hurdles to the quest line so that people actually need to put out effort to win prizes. You say you have no room, but you only need 6 (if your boost is steel) or 8 (if your boost is planks or marble) empty squares to fit the buildings in (depending on your road situation).

Its not a ton of space. So if you have excess culture, or excess population, sell a building. But really, I suspect you just don't have an optimal city layout (not saying that with any malice or judgement - its a hard thing to do in early chapters), and if you re-arranged some buildings, you could find some space for 2 level 1 manufactories.

DeletedUser

But if they are a "set" and you don't get the 1st one you lose out on the boost that the 2 work together for don't you?

Oh, yeah, I don't get the set boost, but I still get supplies.

Hela.png

DeletedUser

Gotcha thanks!

That's one of my Beta cities. I started her (Hela) just to see if I could get the second building, because someone on Beta said it wasn't possible (or something of that sort), so a few days before Part 2 began, I started that city. I like a challenge. :p :D

DeletedUser14960

hi again ( I think i must be doing this again )

can someone please explain part 2 missions 21,22,23

It says produce (T1 boost 3hrs) etc

what is this and how is it done ? also what do you need to do it ?

thank you

keith

Last edited by a moderator:

kctanzen

hi again ( I think i must be doing this again )

can someone please explain part 2 missions 21,22,23

It says produce (T1 boost 3hrs) etc

what is this and how is it done ? also what do you need to do it ?

thank you

keith

T1 boost is whatever your boosted good is between Marble / Planks / Steel.
This can be found if you push 'S' hot key -- shortcut to bring up the relics page of the Main Hall
Boosted goods will be highlighted, kinda yellow looking on my screen.

Length of time is for which type of production to make .. 3 hour / 9 hour / one day / etc

DeletedUser14960

T1 boost is whatever your boosted good is between Marble / Planks / Steel.
This can be found if you push 'S' hot key -- shortcut to bring up the relics page of the Main Hall
Boosted goods will be highlighted, kinda yellow looking on my screen.

Length of time is for which type of production to make .. 3 hour / 9 hour / one day / etc

ok so mine is wood ie planks

so a plank factory has to produce what ever is in the 3hr section as many times as needed ie number 21 =7x

DeletedUser5800

so a plank factory has to produce what ever is in the 3hr section as many times as needed ie number 21 =7x
Yep. Find a little empty spot somewhere, build some Lv 1's, especially for the 1 day, set them and if you can disconnect the road to them AFTER they finish so you don't accidentally collect. When you get to the quest, connect the road and collect. :)
It's how we get done in a day, build a shanty town of level ones and have everything done and waiting so we only have to wait on things like scouts and upgrades (and even on upgrades to less than Lv 6 or so bigger cities just build marble factories (small and fast), upgrade them and sell them. ;)

kctanzen

ok so mine is wood ie planks

If the quest step says T1 boost // 3 hour // 4 times
For the planks it would mean make wooden figurines 4 times -- either from 4 different factories or from one or more factories multiple times each.

DeletedUser14960

Hi again (wow i must be realy crazy to still be here )

how big is the footprint of the second building should i make that far

as i need to plan out if i going to have enough room for it .

I am at 21 of 26

so almost there just not sure if i will be able to do it in time the last event ie train 500 units is going to be a real time killer for me at this level

wish me luck lmao

Keith