• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The thread of Life.

shimmerfly

“The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice.
Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.”

~~Ernest Hemingway~~

DeletedUser20539

“I want to be magic. I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile. I want to be a friend of elves and live in a tree. Or under a hill. I want to marry a moonbeam and hear the stars sing. I don’t want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic.”― Charles de Lint

DeletedUser2959

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were once our countrymen. - Samuel Adams, American patriot

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."

"Thus Spoke Zarathrustra," in "The Portable Nietzsche" Edited and Translated by Walter Kaufmann, Viking Penguin Books, 1976 p. 167

AtaguS

“Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.”

~ Rainer Maria Rilke