• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The thread of Life.

shimmerfly

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby."

~Langston Hughes~

The Unbeliever

"When I lie to the government, it is considered a felony. When the government lies to me, it is considered politics."

"The difference between humans and animals. Animals would never allow the dumbest of the herd to lead them."

Last edited:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
A wonderful bird is the pelican;
His beak can hold more than his belican.
He can hold in his beak
Enough food for a week,
Though I’m damned if I know how the helican!

Silver Lady

I'll admit that I am a conservative, so according to my own government I'm automatically every 'ist' & 'ism' imaginable. ;)

As we say, "Conservatives will tell you that liberals have bad ideas. Liberals will tell you that conservatives are simply bad people."

Snap. Right there with you.

The Unbeliever

"In an age of darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity, look to the madman to point the way."
- Imperial proverb

"The difference between gods and daemons depends largely upon where one stands at the time."
- Argel Tal, Captain 7th Assault Company of the Serrated Sun Chapter, Word Bearers Legion.

Alpha Lyrae

"What if evil doesn't really exist? What if evil is something dreamed up by man, and there is nothing to struggle against except our own limitations? The constant battle between our will, our desires, and our choices?"

—Libba Bray, Rebel Angels

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
"I really didn't say everything I've said"
Yogi Bera

"Conservatives will tell you that liberals have bad ideas. Liberals will tell you that conservatives are simply bad people."
I could say a lot about this but do we really want to ruin a great thread with obvious politics?

shimmerfly

:)

"What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create."
~Buddha~

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~Oscar Wilde~

Silver Lady

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
~~Alan Greenspan / Robert McCloskey

DeletedUser20539

"People who are crazy enough to to think they can change the World are the ones who do" ~ Steve Jobs

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
" I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve "

Bilbo Baggins