• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tournament is Over - You will Soon Receive Your Rewards announcement keeps popping up

DeletedUser23339

I have had this happen before if I am playing right when a tournament ends, but if I leave the game for a few minutes and come back, then it is fine. Today I did the same thing - I closed the game and waited for 10 minutes - but it is now 26 minutes from when the tourney ended and it won't stop popping up. It pops up, I X it out, and then say I collect a coin, and it pops up again.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good Evening PhoenixRose3,

Thank you for reporting the bug! The development team has been informed, and they are aware of the continuous notification pop up. Once I receive an update, you will be notified.

Thank you

version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16)
world: Winyandor
browser: vivaldi 3.0.1874.23 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
system: win 10 1809
account: Moysha the Dendrophile
race: elves

reproducibility: 5/5

Started just after the finish of current crystal tournament:

I click quest info (to decline quest) → "The tournament is over! You will soon receive your rewards." msg windows appears over it → click [Awesome!] button → tournament msg closes → I decline quest → tournament msg appears again and I need to close it again
So with each opening of quest msg window I get tournament msg windows 2 times: 1st time over quest msg window and 2nd time after I close quest msg window
Msg appears every time I open quest window, reloading game does not help, launching in a new page does not help

Also this tournament msg seems to appears after any resource collection. If I fast enough I can gather several resources from building before it appears if not - only one.

Thanks for great game!

Edit: simultaneous post with another user about same problem

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good Evening,

Thank you so much for informing us! The development team is aware of the issue and are working diligently to address the bug. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As soon as I receive any update, I will provide you with an update :)

Xelenia

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Again!

As a workaround, please utilize the mobile application if you have access to set up your city. At the moment, I do not see any indication that it is a persistent issue on our mobile application.

Thank you!