• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Trade Guild trades in many things, "shoes and ships and sealing wax, cabbages and Kings..."

DeletedUser3489

We are The Trade Guild, an association of artisans (Elves and Humans) specializing in all matters of trade.

Of course, we trade in Goods and Knowledge Points and Neighborly Visits;
but, moreover,
we also trade in all forms of advice, encouragement and assistance;
and, furthermore,
we trade stories and tall tales from the Lands of Elvenar and beyond,
sharing our joys and trials and tribulations,
mutually supporting members and friends of the Guild,
whilst working together for village, town, city and fellowship growth
and (last but not least)
happiness, challenge, contentment and good cheer!​

If you might like to join us (as we happen to have a couple open slots at the moment), you are an active player inclined to participate in tournaments and other Guild activities, and you seek an active and well managed Fellowship comprised of all sorts of folks, then please send an application and/or contact our Archmage (Waterdog).

Happy Building!

DeletedUser5620

We are The Trade Guild, an association of artisans (Elves and Humans) specializing in all matters of trade.

Of course, we trade in Goods and Knowledge Points and Neighborly Visits;
but, moreover,
we also trade in all forms of advice, encouragement and assistance;
and, furthermore,
we trade stories and tall tales from the Lands of Elvenar and beyond,
sharing our joys and trials and tribulations,
mutually supporting members and friends of the Guild,
whilst working together for village, town, city and fellowship growth
and (last but not least)
happiness, challenge, contentment and good cheer!​

If you might like to join us (as we happen to have a couple open slots at the moment), you are an active player inclined to participate in tournaments and other Guild activities, and you seek an active and well managed Fellowship comprised of all sorts of folks, then please send an application and/or contact our Archmage (Waterdog).

Happy Building!

DeletedUser5620

I would like to be considered for your Fellowship. I am an avid player and My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. I have been playing this game almost 4 years now and play in several worlds. I enjoy the Tournaments and the team I am currently with has dwindled over the last year down to five active members.Hard to make any headway that way. I do my visits 3-4 times per week and currently take on the Tournament by myself. I have no Idea how to switch teams because in my other 5 world I play in I have always been there. I also like chat and stats.