• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Tradewinds are NOT blowing!

DeletedUser6042

I can't get anyone to pick up 3 star trades in this world. I may have to abandon this world for one more favorable to trade.

DeletedUser6042

No, I am only offering basic goods for basic goods with 3 stars on all of them. Have lowered my requesting good 3 times then just deleted them all. I can't make progress here if I can only use the Wholesaler. It is very frustrating!

The first ones I posted sat for an entire day before I removed them.

Although, in my neighborhood almost all of the trades available in the trader are cross-tier with a 1 star rating. Is there anything we can do to move to a neighbordhood that is more trade friendly? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4699

That stinks! Might I recommend finding a fellowship? The majority of our kin's trades are taken by kin members, and are generally taken quite quickly.
Good gesture posting 3-star trades, by the way! Many of our FS members do the same thing, just being nice people!

DeletedUser6042

I am playing in another world and have a great fellowship. I joined one in this world that was almost full and still wasn't getting much help with trades. I left that fellowship and am looking for another that is active. Hopefully that will help.

Legolesa

Where abouts on the map are you? We trade like crazy where I'm at. Have at least 16 - 20 pages worth going daily and they get gone fast.