• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Winchesters are looking for ACTIVE players only!

truelinor

We are actively looking for active players who love the game!

Active to us means:
  • Visiting your fellows 3-4 times a week (or more - knock yourself out! :D)
  • Participating in tournaments! - no pressure! :cool:
  • Participating in Fellowship Adventures! - no pressure! :cool:
  • Getting to know your fellow members in chat - it's nice to know who's got your back! ;)
  • The exchange of information - by either messages or chat - plus I have a website with info on it! :D
  • Helping others with Knowledge Points for Ancient Wonders and receiving some in return!
  • No pressure about how you want to play the game, but growing your city as you see fit. Advice when needed though. o_O:D
So, if you think you are ready for a great fellowship experience, please look us up and consider joining us. Right now we could use someone boosted in planks :plank:, scrolls :scroll:, and magic dust :magicdust:, but we will consider you even if you don't have those boosts. ;)

Just message me here @truelinor, in the game by the same name, or post on this thread - I will be checking it daily, if possible.

Looking forward to seeing you - the newest Winchester! :D

OK, I like smiies - please don't hold that against me!

Sincerely,
Tru
ArchMage
The Winchesters

truelinor

Would love to have another ACTIVE member or two before the Fellowship Adventure starts! Come and join us! We are a friendly group who helps each other out. We will help you build your city!

DeletedUser20984

WE- The Winchesters- are still looking for Active Players...Our fellowship is growing fast, we are a very helpful friendly fellowship. We help each other often with goods trades, including Ancient Wonders swap, We share knowledge and give each other neighborly help. We can help you grow your city...We participate in tournaments, events, and fellowship adventures AND MOST OF ALL WE HAVE FUN, WE LAUGH ALOT IN CHAT
You can message here, or via messenger in game
COME JOIN US