• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

DeletedUser5521

how much longer is there on this special quest series?
@No Sane Person gave you the answer ^^^^ but you can keep track yourself by looking just above the middle chest..
event time.png

Enjoy!! :)

Tauriel Dragonwood

does anyone know if there will be another double goo day coming up? Or do they only do one of those per event?
According to GemsofKnowledge, there were three Magic Double Goo Days - July 11, July 20, and July 27. I too hope there will be another one because unless I spend diamonds, I will not be able to get to the 3rd event prize in time.

Only 7 days left. Then with a powerful wind gust, this event will become dust.​

Tauriel Dragonwood

Christmas is right around the corner. If we get more snowy buildings in an event, I'm going to turn my city into a winter wonderland.

Sit a spell and visit the NW corner of Dragon Valley in Arendyll.
Where you can relax, hum and dream of good times to come.​

Nyrva

@Nyrva as I type this, there's 7 days, 19 hours left on the event.

Building extra level one buildings isn't cheating at all, in fact, it's an expectation. It's something a lot of us have to do in every event, so don't worry about it. :)

This link https://elvengems.com/woodelvenstock/sequential-quests/ will help you better organize and plan, so that you can get more out of the event.

@No Sane Person gave you the answer ^^^^ but you can keep track yourself by looking just above the middle chest..
View attachment 4354
Enjoy!! :)

Thanks. I don't know why I didn't see that. lol! :)

Nyrva

71 Gain 16 Relics

Currently stuck on this quest for 2 days, been hard to get relics from "treasure drops" helping cities. Right now every encounter for me is labled "Very Hard" and even negotiation costs would devastate my supply stock quickly since I have still a small town with buildings between level and 9- and even lower for some of the more "costly" ones (crystals and up).

But I see one on the list I have no idea how I will pass.

78 Upgrade 1 Building to level 14 or higher (not yet updated as of 7/12)

The highest I can go at present is 9 with a lot of stuff. I simply don't have again, the large numbers of crystals, and other things required to move beyond that at this point. I roughly have almost 100/400 of the way needed to win the Main Stage. I presume you can't meet challenges like this until you're much higher level if I'm not mistaken?

DeletedUser9601

I presume you can't meet challenges like this until you're much higher level if I'm not mistaken?
It would be really hard, and you'd have to only open the best "goo per ticket" chest, and only open on double goo days. But yeah, either get to a higher level or spend some $$.

Nyrva

@Nyrva I always get the gain relics from the tournaments. Definitely the easiest and fastest way.

I agree. But even with that it took me almost 2 days just because I was getting hardly any "treasure" drops from cities. And right now my area is surrounded by "Very Hard" territories- including ones I'm trying to take over. My troops get slaughtered and negotiation costs are for the higher ticket resources. So it's been a bit of a challenge to get past this one. But now I've lost 2 full days of trying to win this last building. I figure that's part of the game trying to figure out how to overcome some of these, especially when your a lower-level player.

Submit a ticket to Support when you get to that quest. From other feedback that I have read, they will help you past this quest so you can continue :)

How would I go about submitting a ticket? I figure there's a good chance I'll hit this one before this contest is over.

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser9759

Just got the 3rd GP. My festival is up and rockin'!
Festival.png

As usual, the details in the buildings, and the animations are great. I especially like the fog coming out of the smallest building. Is that noxious fumes or is someone smoking up? Congrats to the hard workers that created them.
I thoroughly enjoyed this event.

DeletedUser18776

I'm a new player. I won a Wishing Well. It keeps floating dice out. What do the dice do? Where do they go? Do they benefit my city in some way?? I can't find any info on it. Thanks!

DeletedUser5521

I'm a new player. I won a Wishing Well. It keeps floating dice out. What do the dice do? Where do they go? Do they benefit my city in some way?? I can't find any info on it. Thanks!
Just click on the dice and watch to see what "prize" you've won. It will float up on the screen to be deposited in the appropriate place: coins into the :coin: storage, supplies to your :supply: storage, goods to your :elixir::magicdust::gem: storage, and diamonds to your :diamond: storage. But watch fast or you'll miss it! :p

DeletedUser1016

You'll want to click on the dice ASAP to maximize the amount of prizes you get from each wishing well. You can collect every 12 hrs, and whether or not you collect, the 'expiration' timer keeps going. I think they produce prizes for 90 days, then afterwards they are just culture buildings.

Tauriel Dragonwood

@VixxenJW Congratulations! I like the way you arranged the buildings.
In the Beta World, I didn’t win many buildings from the Woodelvenstock Event but that’s okay. I’m happy with what I did get, and so are the Vallorian Guards. They have the best seat in the house. Once I upgrade the Elixir Manufactory, I have to figure out a way to get the Vallorian Guards out of their hot tub so I can move their building over one space and move the VIP Lounge next to the crazy dancers to produce more coins from the Lounge and more gems from the dancers.
Woodelvenstock.JPG