• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

DeletedUser15476

What are the last two quests for Woodelvenstock? I've lost the link to my list. Woo hoo....about to finish them all!

DeletedUser6892

One of my players got an answer from Support - if you ask they will cancel this one for you, if you really can't do it. And there will be a different quest # 38 when the event goes live.
:)
In my smallest town; which I started to learn & relearn various areas of the game, AGAIN, lol, i am only in Chapter 2! I know I won't be finishing this event but been working to get as much as possible done... quest #38 there was a choice which is doable by those in early chapters BUT I hit # 78 today hoping it was changed but it has not .. I have no way to get any building to level 14 or higher it is requesting; the others gave choice of researching a tech... I can barely get expansions; keep up population, culture, etc to do regular quests, but managed this far. Doesn't feel right that those new to game or trying something different (like better understanding - am actually doing some manual battles for one! - ) .

The amounts of various items needed (like # of Workshops per 3hrs/9hrs/etc; or T1 buildings & Boosteds, am finding that space is at a minimum, and it is also much harder to do regular quests in early chapters, & have 2 other towns in other worlds both chapter 8, not all quests easy but at least finding a way to do them!

*ON the other hand also want to say; luv the new changes, double goo is great, am using the boosts, instants, etc which are being rewarded thru out the event & really like this feature too! Graphics awesome; storyline fun, funny, and kool! We learn as we go...

would like to know about quest #78 though, if anyone knows. TY for listening - fun and smiles! k4k =)

DeletedUser12988

My two cents to keep in mind if they keep up this way of doing events, which I love this method. I kept stocking up and being patient, only spent my tickets on double goo days, opened chests with best value, or chests with tickets, spent no diamonds. My reward was the grand prize, 1 well and should be able to finish the other well on tomorrows double goo. That being said, if your goal is for the grand prize, don't spend unless it is double goo day and do the best value chests. If you want the chance at the daily buildings you wont get close to the grand prize unless you spend heavily. Additionally, like most double days in events past, I ended up with a multitude of unleashed unit upgrades and mage multipliers, for which i will happily use for the weekly tourneys and completing provinces, happy hunting elvenuts

DeletedUser2845

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Woodelvenstock Festival!

We're looking forward to hearing from you, and see you in the mosh pit on Monday! ;)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
As usual I get a post about a contest to enter on FB for diamonds for the Event a day late and using a link that takes me to the post where I can not enter or comment on post. I am signed up there. yet I cant reply, No way to do anything but be angry that is feels like we are being cheated.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
As usual I get a post about a contest to enter on FB for diamonds for the Event a day late and using a link that takes me to the post where I can not enter or comment on post. I am signed up there. yet I cant reply, No way to do anything but be angry that is feels like we are being cheated.

This doesn't make sense. I just looked and there are posts within the last minute.

k777

I did NOT AT ALL like the chests in this event. It was much harder to get goo than any previous event due to the change of chests. The old 140 had all good options in it and you could choose it every time. I hated having to use tickets on chests I didn't want. In every previous event I got to the 3rd grand prize WITHOUT DOING DOUBLE GOO DAYS, which I don't like because they're always the worst daily prize. THIS time, I am at 220/300 on the 2nd grand prize, with only 300 tickets left (I am accumulating til Monday). That is ridiculous. (Needless to say, I always finish the events.) I WANT THE OLD 140 CHEST BACK. Or to update, besides the daily prize, stick in 1 30 kp instant, 2 20 hr or 2 14 hr instants, and 1 200 tickets or 140 tickets - something like that. PLEASE!

Tauriel Dragonwood

@HellBeast That's a good strategy you have. Think I'll try that method of getting only the grand prizes on the next event. Though the other buildings are nice, they just sit in my inventory until I can spare some room to build them. These event buildings take up too much space when I should be using that space to build Ancient Wonders.

Trevor T

I find this event, like most that have come up over the last 9 months or so, to be alot of work for prizes that are not worth placing in a city. I like the new chests and I did do the double goo days mostly but only because I wanted those buildings for tournaments. There was very little else that offered anything better than I could get in my bulid | culture tab. The grand prizes have very little benefit. They will be placed and sold as soon as I have room. If you are looking to make money from these events, I hope there are alot of players with deep pockets and little knowledge of the game. That's the only way I see that happening.

Laochra

What I expect to see in my cities once the event ends tomorrow.....along with an overturned lawn chair & perhaps a drunken partier passed out somewhere.
images

Nyrva

Hello,

It's been a couple days since I last posted on here. But I figured I did all I could do in Woodelvenstock. I did not get enough tickets to win the Main Stage. But I did win the Elves Stage and some other buildings from the contest.

74 Produce Toolbox 9 times Workshop 1 day 43 1809

This was one of the worst quests for me to get during the last 5 days of the contest. Especially because it took me 2 days to finish. I could only add a few extra workshops due to space, not enough to get it done in a single day. And I wasn't going to buy tickets because I don't like the conversion rate from diamonds to tickets. I felt 500 diamonds should give you more than 100 tickets. So I didn't buy any. I figured to just see how far I could get. I finished 259/400 on the main stage. It seems like they had a similar themed contest about a month or so ago, so I'm sure they'll do more things to win other stuff.

But I lucked out today as I actually won 3 of those Mystical Lakes cashing in the rest of my tickets. But at the moment I'm pretty landlocked until I add more plots so I only have 2 of them out right now. And I was able to make a modest little "concert scene" out of my Elves Stage, 2 Dancing Grounds and the other 2 set buildings I won. I don't know if I'm supposed to do this, but I got rid of those Spot of Whispering Trees I had for now to make room for some of this other stuff.

Elvenar%20Screenshot%20from%202018-08-06%2000-19-06_zpso2ipy6k6.png

Elvenar%20Screenshot%20from%202018-08-06%2000-19-49_zpsic86tisw.png

I haven't purchased any "cash shop" buildings yet like the magical residence and so forth. I don't know if you have to keep paying diamonds every time you want one, or need to upgrade it. But this is what I've done with it so far. I also need to figure out how to bring my score back up from the 17000s.

Where it goes from here? Who knows. I hope to start at the bottom corner and work upward towards the right for my next plots.

But this is where I'm at so far.

Nyrva

Yes replacing older culture buildings with new better ones is the way to go. Your city looks nice. :D

Thank you. :)

I didn't mind the whispering trees so much, but the air balloon one was a bit of an eyesore for me. lol!

One thing I'm wondering, is if you buy the magical houses and workshops-- is it diamonds for every one you purchase? Or just the first one to "unlock" it? Then what do upgrades cost? More diamonds? Or normal in-game materials, money, etc.?

@Nyrva Take a look in the waters of the Mystic Lake. Something is down there.

Right now I got all sparklies over it from the buff I added. But they do look nice.

BTW "Dragonwood" - great choice of a name. I also use that for my original fictional elements re: my character. It is the name of my character's wood elf clan that she comes from. My original fiction I've been spending several years on has her as the survivor of a long-standing war against the Dark Elves/Drow.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
One thing I'm wondering, is if you buy the magical houses and workshops-- is it diamonds for every one you purchase? Or just the first one to "unlock" it? Then what do upgrades cost? More diamonds? Or normal in-game materials, money, etc.?

Each buildings costs Diamonds, depending on which chapter you are in. And it will cost you Diamonds every time you move up a chapter and want to upgrade - unless your fellowship has opened ten chests which would give you a Blueprint, which is worth an upgrade of one building.