• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Woodelvenstock Festival is here!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
At the same time, now I'm left with just the daily quests... I think in the future I will try to pace myself so that I finish in 20 or 25 days rather than 10.
If the prize you really want comes early, it is important to get a lot of event currency before that day, so pacing might not be smart.
Do event buildings such as the Acrobat Stage usually vanish at the end of an event, or do they stay forever?
Any event building you win will stay in your inventory(unchanging) until you place it, and once placed will remain placed until you delete it.

DeletedUser9601

Do event buildings such as the Acrobat Stage usually vanish at the end of an event, or do they stay forever?
Forever.
The only buildings that "vanish" are the military buildings (Enlightened Light Range) and Wishing Well. But even those buildings don't really vanish. They just stop providing part of their benefit after a certain period of time. The building will remain and provide a token amount of culture (but really should be deleted by you).

DeletedUser8192

HI Jonquilla,

The building will stay after the event is over. There are some buildings such as the wishing well, military bldgs. etc. that will also stay, however, after a certain period of time they will no longer give off any of their boost except for culture (if they have any)

Hope that helps you out :)

DeletedUser16914

Never happening. Its already too easy for people to create push accounts. Letting a top ranked player now funnel the best event buildings to their push accounts makes the problem 10X worse.
I see what you're saying. I need to think of the harm an idea creates instead of benefit. I do have 1 extra account only to see if I could get a boost that would be more useful and swap. But I see who easy that is for people to make advantage of, if building trading was used.

DeletedUser8096

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Woodelvenstock Festival!

We're looking forward to hearing from you, and see you in the mosh pit on Monday! ;)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I usually only see negativity when I come to the forum, so I would like to take this opportunity to say that this has been one of the most fun events. Playing for AW KPs has been great! Points seem to accumulate faster. And, I love the graphics. Nice Job Elvenar!!!!

DeletedUser18555

Hello everyone! Sorta newb here ( actually this is the first time I have been able to get close to the end in an event or FA)

My question is: Once the sequential quests are completed (100??) is that it for the ticket gathering, except for the daily 20 and finding them on the outskirts?

I am worried that I won't be able to open enough chests to get the Main Stage Prize :oops:

rvtdragon1

Hello everyone! Sorta newb here ( actually this is the first time I have been able to get close to the end in an event or FA)

My question is: Once the sequential quests are completed (100??) is that it for the ticket gathering, except for the daily 20 and finding them on the outskirts?

I am worried that I won't be able to open enough chests to get the Main Stage Prize :oops:

You are correct. After you have completed the 100 sequential quests the only way to gather additional tickets is the daily quest and what falls around your city.

And, of course, buy them. Diamonds. (I know. Boo. Hiss.) I'm just mentioning not pushing. It is a fact of the game. We do not need the "to diamond or not to diamond" discussion again.

DeletedUser9247

I'm only on chapter V but I'm really curious what changes in the chapters to come that makes people feel like they are forced to use diamonds, or feel like they can't just throw up 30 level 1 workshops. Are the requirements of the later chapters really that fierce? (if so, I'm stoked!)
Once you start hosting parties for the guest races you will understand that "they can't just throw up 30 level 1 workshops". :p
It used to be that you couldn't win 3rd prize without diamonds and that was the only half-legitimate grief about being "forced to spend real money" and they did away with it. Otherwise it's nothing more than succumbing to the pressure that devs put on players coupled with misunderstanding the model this game is based on.

DeletedUser7439

The Woodelvenstock Festival

What is the best order of pick for spin with the tickets in hand?

I always look for that 68 +8 spin. 150 x Tickets 15%, 1 x Coin Rain 10% 30%,
30 x Tickets 45%

200 goos 300 goos 400 goos equal completion of festival at 900 goos

10,000 with 46 to 6 is 217.391 brings 1,304 so 46 is the best
10,000 with 109 to 13 is 91.743 brings 1,192
10,000 with 68 to 8 is 147.058 brings 1,176 probable 20% win out of 10 spins.
10,000 with 62 to 7 is 161.290 brings 1,129
10,000 with 36 to 4 is 277.777 brings 1,111
10,000 with 86 to 9 is 116.279 brings 1,046
10,000 with 85 to 8 is 117.647 brings 941
10,000 with 53 to 4 is 188.679 brings 754
10,000 with 140 to 7 is 71.428 brings 499 so 140 is the worst.

If you spin the 46 Ticket you get 6 goos and if you start with 10,000 tickets spinning only the 46 Ticket,
you winding up with 1,304 goos.
If you spin the 140 Ticket you get 7 goos and if you start with 10,000 tickets spinning only the 140 ticket,
you winding up with 499 goos.

DeletedUser1016

Yikes - 10k tickets, that will take diamonds obviously. Even if you spun on double goo day it's 5k you still might need diamonds. Free tickets, at the most are +/- 3,178 [seq-quest] + 600 [daily] + 1,500 [ticket drops] for 5,278, which if you are really lucky, can get all 3 grand prizes...spinning chest 68-8 that has the 150 ticket prize will help.

600 = 20 tickets x 30 days;
1,500 = [1 ticket drop/hr] x 24hrs x [average value of 2 tickets/drop] x 30days = 1,440 ...so close enough to 1.5k, any...who... this figure is probably too high :confused:

DeletedUser9247

So...are you saying they've designed it with the purpose of us NOT getting main prizes this time?! If so, that just might be my breaking point...

DeletedUser9601

So...are you saying they've designed it with the purpose of us NOT getting main prizes this time?! If so, that just might be my breaking point...
No, I think those estimates are too high. If you're spending on double goo days, and you're focusing on good goo/ticket ratio chests (assume you only pick chests with ratios of 10 tickets/goo). Double goo means it costs 5 tickets per goo. If you need 900 goo, you'd need 4,500 tickets (which is less than the total tickets available).
That assumes you're picking some kind of crummy chests, and assumes you aren't winning any free tickets (which is a bad assumption, since Blue 68 chest, which gives tickets, is your second best chest to choose - you'll be choosing it alot).

It will be a challenge, like last event, to win the third grand prize AND 1 (or more) of each other set building, though.

DeletedUser1016

since Blue 68 chest, which gives tickets, is your second best chest to choose - you'll be choosing it a lot).
....Nope - not from my experience - I've only seen this chest 3x and I finished the quest line in 3 days and I've spent a lot of my tickets; and I did play one of the double good days for the "smallest house", which got me half way to the second grand prize [now I'm about 30 goo away with about 900 tickets left]. It's going to take a lot of luck to get the 3rd Grand Prize for anyone who tries...it's definitely out of reach for me....not enough luck I guess.

Oh, I think my estimation of 5,278 tickets for the event is high because getting 1,500 tickets from the the daily drop requires you picking up every ticket every hour; also it's an average of 2 tickets/drop, which might also be high since I've only seen 4 tickets/drop rarely.