• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello thepunnisher here

• Thread starter DeletedUser4067
  • Start date

DeletedUser4067

Just want to say hi to all the players. I've been at the game since Apr of 2016 and currently in the Fairies chapter. I've just been handed the Archmage position through the process of petition. Out of 11 members, I know that at least 6 are inactive and have been for some time. I layed out the option to play or be removed after having a few days to respond. Is there a best way to attract new members?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Just want to say hi to all the players. I've been at the game since Apr of 2016 and currently in the Fairies chapter. I've just been handed the Archmage position through the process of petition. Out of 11 members, I know that at least 6 are inactive and have been for some time. I layed out the option to play or be removed after having a few days to respond. Is there a best way to attract new members?
Short answer, not that I've found. We do our best at recruiting in our FS and there's still no good options in-game for FS to find players or for players to find an FS for that matter. Things we've tried that have had varying levels of success: watching for fairly active players showing up in trader that have no FS affiliation and sending invitation and message, posting a message in the 'FS looking for members' portion of the forums, stalking the 'player introductions' part of the forum, then going to my world and searching for that name to see if they are (a) in my world, and (b) not affiliated with another FS. Stalk the 'players looking for FS' section of the world you're in. Travel around the world map 'going fishing' by sending a message and invitation to random players. That's about all I've got...hopefully one of our veterans will have more ideas for all of us...