• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

There must be one somewhere in Felyndral.........

abbot

Reasonably experienced player is seeking a fellowship that does not do (or does not require) participation in Adventures or Spire, but that just concentrates on growing your city and helping each other on a daily basis. Boosted in Planks, Silk and Gems. At the moment I am ranked 112. Please message me soonest! :)

Last edited:
Reasonably experienced player is seeking a fellowship that does not do (or does not require) participation in Adventures or Spire, but that just concentrates on growing your city and helping each other on a daily basis. Boosted in Planks, Silk and Gems. At the moment I am ranked 112. Please message me soonest! :)
Come join us! Doors of Perception. We do play the Spire and FAs, but we do not require, its your choice. We just love to build our cities!

CanDaMan

Peaceful Haven has a couple of spots, we would welcome you.

tigerlilly5