• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

There's something wrong

SilverbugLuxor

How could this happen? I cannot win any battles.

Attachments

• Game.png
    Game.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 90

DeletedUser4372

why worry? you could waste your space and build more armories? or you can just wake up to the fact that you are NOT going to win battles anymore and will be buying your way through them anyway?

my question is? after buying diamonds i see in my bank statement that this game actually charges you twice? they charge you for using paypal? i have NEVER seen a company charge the customer for using Paypal... the simple solution is i will not use either my credit card NOR paypal in the future..

DeletedUser3297

why worry? you could waste your space and build more armories? or you can just wake up to the fact that you are NOT going to win battles anymore and will be buying your way through them anyway?

How dare you tell a new player to cut off an aspect of the game, she still has a chance to win.

my question is? after buying diamonds i see in my bank statement that this game actually charges you twice? they charge you for using paypal? i have NEVER seen a company charge the customer for using Paypal... the simple solution is i will not use either my credit card NOR paypal in the future..

Submit a ticket, I am sure support can help you with your payment.

@SilverbugLuxor

Update 1.15 brought one of the biggest balancing changes that has been done, many older players can no longer fight anymore. However, new players can if they know what they are doing.

Squad size upgrades grow exponentially now, but so do province encounters outside of your next advanced scout. If you stay within the province count for the next chapter, the scout will reduce the squads faced in provinces, making battles winnable. If you scout outside your advanced scout technology, you will only be able to negotiate.

Tip: mouse-over the chest for your next chapter to get an idea of where you should be to make battles winnable.

Tip: if enemy squadsizes are greater than yours and you are within your province count, make sure you have all squad size upgrades in your current chapter.

You can also view more about the Battle System by following the link below.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/behind-the-scenes-battle-redesign.3758/

Check out this forum to see what others are doing to win.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....e-insights-and-observations-share-yours.4297/

Ask here for advice and guidance on how to beat fights.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fights-how-do-i-beat-this-fight.4563/

DeletedUser4372

welcome to my block list kayleegirl.. your one sided comments are not needed. p.s. i gave a good suggestion. build your city and do not fret on part of the game they have recently messed up and have not, (in most players opinions) fixed yet.. being new myself. i can keep up easily with one armory at this point because it takes so long to get your troop upgrades to actually win combats now.. you either build your city or just build troops endlessly as you will wipe constantly. hope this helps from an actual gamers viewpoint?

DeletedUser2963

your one sided comments are not needed.
But your one sided comments are needed? Kayleegirl provided outstanding information that any new player can benefit from. You just told them
you can just wake up to the fact that you are NOT going to win battles anymore

That is not excellent info, in fact, that is false. Unless a player takes your advice and starts buying their way through provinces that they are not far enough along in the tech tree to beat in battle. If a new player takes your advice, you are right, they will never win again until they let their tech tree catch up to them.

@SilverbugLuxor
Both styles of playing are very valid.

Negotiating or Fighting- The further you get beyond the province count for the next chapter, the more expensive it will become, in resources and troops.
Fighting will become impossible three rings beyond this point.

Negotiating will allow you to expand farther/faster than fighting, However, negotiating provinces in advance of your tech tree will come to a dead halt in ring 11. You need orcs to negotiate past that point. So until you hit chapter 8 you will be stalled.

If you decide to battle, here is another link for you... https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-fighting-guide.4205/
This is a player created battle guide.

Hope that helps. You are currently in a difficult section, chapter 2/3 ring 4/5. Allot of players are having issues in that area, it needs to be re-balanced. My advice, if you want to fight, hold off till your near the end of your tech tree and have all squad size upgrades for your chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Oh my. we do not need to draw lines of discontent. sigh... Some people enjoy the battles. some do not. me I cater as the battles take too long and I get destroyed. but there are some people that enjoy that battle aspect. I am truly happy for them. For me and a lot of others, catering is good. We each play our preferred way that works for us. one way is not more right than another. What each of us need to decide is what works for us.

DeletedUser188

This is not even relevant to what the OP wants to know
If you have a problem contact support or start your own thread
Don't derail a conversation just so you can vent your frustration and give bad advice

DeletedUser2396

The best advice i can give is experience - look at your Advanced Scout for the next Chapter and see how many scouts you should be at to be even in provinces opened with the scout - go past the scout - negotiating becomes more expensive - fighting becomes harder and troops become more costly to make - stay even with the scout, number of provinces opened and you will be able to both fight an negotiate without a lot of loss and depletion of your goods - a suggestion - negotiate when discovering and opening provinces on world map (don't open more provinces than the Advanced Scout restriction is fixed at) fight in tourney's it is easier an you can learn there also in tourney don't fight to far or negotiate to far - i find about 10 provinces is enough each day to acquire relics needed to produce spells and not use up so much resources that can be used to help FS with - it is really easy to get carried away in Tourneys and deplete your resource so set a Limit how far you should go - actually i said 10 - that may even be to much when negotiating

DeletedUser3312

So should I just sell all my armory and make room for goods production? And by my way through?

I cater. It is very expensive however and as you grow, it becomes more so. I do fight some in tournaments but never outside of that. However, it is a personal choice. We each decide how we want to approach tournaments and provinces. And you can even do a little of both. I suggest reading the help tips in written by Kayleegirl, Mykan and others... Bobby Kitty may have info on strategies out there. There is a lot of information and some people enjoy the battles. Just don't get out farther than the amount of provinces it takes to open your next chapter.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
So should I just sell all my armory and make room for goods production? And by my way through?

Honestly it is up to you. If you do decide to negotiate I would still suggest remaining in or close to the goldilocks zone. Scouting also effects negotiating costs, you have the option to switch to combat in the future if you ever decide to and it is believed that scouting increases catering costs in tournaments. Plus it is expected some negotiating barriers may be introduced in the future.